IT.COM

offers Holding.Company got offer $xx,xxx

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What is the best offer i can accept ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • $x,xxx,xxx

votes
    41.5%
  • $xxx,xxx

votes
    58.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone

I got offer $50,000 in this 24 hr .

What do you think guys ?

I believe it will be correct if i wait for the right offer between $xxx,xxx - $x,xxx,xxx. it can come from investor or enduser.

Please give me your opinion

Best Regards

Al Marri

upload_2019-10-22_11-35-52.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This might be off topic and considered negative, but if the goal of the forum is help others become better domainers I would like to offer some constructive criticism.

'Holding Company' is not a functional business name. And thus it is not a desirable domain name. Just my opinion, but an opinion shared by others. 'Elite Holding Company' does not want to use holding.company as their domain because the key differentiator for their brand name is missing.

You should consider adding some alternative domains with different extensions to your portfolio.

Don't get put off by this thread, though. Going through the various scams is a learning process for domainers, we've all been there. And every so often there are threads where what appears to be a clear scam turns out to be real.

If you can sell a .company for anything close to $50K I think most people here would agree you should accept. You will have money to go and buy any domain you want.

Above all I genuinely believe you will enjoy domaining more if you don't try and sell for 7 figures. Or even 6 to begin with.

How fun was this day for you: https://www.namepros.com/threads/development-company-sold-roi-20669-23.1119109/

Surely you just want more days like that?

•••
•••
Waiting for the right offer come from investor or end user . So offer have to be more $x,xxx,xxx .
Dude you're the dumbest person I have ever seen on namepros.

•••
•••
•••
•••
don't be greedy, try to be more rational

The " Holding.Company " have high value .

Many of global holding companies get net profit profit 100 billion per year ,

you can search well to understand what dose that mean for any holding company .

•••
The " Holding.Company " have high value .

Many of global holding companies get net profit profit 100 billion per year ,

you can search well to understand what dose that mean for any holding company .
I have pty company another sort of company it isn't actually a pty company much like holding company isn't holding anything and only describes the type of company. It isn't a company but a domain. So why didn't you get Limited company an even more popular type of company and if you did have it would you see it as more valuable?

•••
I own Inc.Company and Get.Company dreaming of xxx,xxx offer but 50,000 will be hard to resist.

Last edited:
•••
Some of these domains aren't terrible (particularly if the renewal is now reasonable) but the pricing is just rediculous. As others have said, this strategy is akin to buying a lottery ticket. Although you're probably better off taking your chances with the balls and numbers.

For the amount you are trying to charge an individual could buy even the best .com names, multiple times.

No one is ever going to pay close to your price expectations. These are essentially $xxxx domains that, if you're very lucky, might sell for low $xx,xxx - but really I think you're looking at 2 to 5k.

Again, I don't think your focus on these sort of domains is in itself a bad idea, but the silly pricing ruins what could be an interesting concept.

Last edited:
•••
Wake up Almarri, you had a good enough sleep and a nice trip to lalaland, now it's time to come back to earth and meet destiny at 5k-10k max. If not you can keep dwelling in Lalaland forever😀

•••
B-) I’m thankful God to own this name.

Any offer have to be more than
+ $:$:,:$::$::$:,:$::$::$: .

less than that will be rejected sorry .:rolleyes:

•••
•••
•••

In the ball park then to buy the extension itself.

•••

I think you should buy "Mental.Company" and develop it 😀 maybe u could be the first patient there😉

Last edited:
•••
This whole thread is just a gee up.
A reinvented character i do remember toptoptoptop.

•••
This reminds me of the "Pump and Dump" method.

Unfortunately there is lot of pumping and no dumping :whistle:

•••
I think you should buy "Mental.Company" and develop it 😀 maybe u could be the first patient there😉
Mental illness is not a matter for laugh. It is a serious issue that is affecting millions. So please dont make it as if it is something a person chooses to have.

•••
I got a $2,500,000 dollar offer recently.

I hope they fix his email account problem soon so we can seal the deal.

•••
Back