Dynadot

offers Holding.Company got offer $xx,xxx

NameSilo
Watch

What is the best offer i can accept ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • $x,xxx,xxx

votes
    41.5%
  • $xxx,xxx

votes
    58.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone

I got offer $50,000 in this 24 hr .

What do you think guys ?

I believe it will be correct if i wait for the right offer between $xxx,xxx - $x,xxx,xxx. it can come from investor or enduser.

Please give me your opinion

Best Regards

Al Marri

upload_2019-10-22_11-35-52.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dear @NameDeck i want to let you know i got offers between $x,xxx - $xxx,xxx And there's some companies ask me how much i want for all single-letter . I own 50% of single-letter .

I'm work hard and focus on my goal only i will get my goal ;) .

Without a doubt. I mean, you have a nice portfolio. I would personally lower your expectations for the moment, get some xx,xxx sales and generate some momentum to push your domains. Then secure the rest of the portfolio to sell long-term.

You could easily cash in right now if you marketed it right. As of now, you're killing your own sales. But you know, your business, your goals, your party :)

•••
He’s posted about many of these .company “offers” on NP and not one that he posted about on NP, including the one mentioned in this thread, turned out to be legitimate.

He’s committed to what he’s doing - that’s fine - just don’t want anyone to fall into the same thinking without knowing what’s really going on.

Last edited:
•••

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-24_18-19-14.png
    upload_2019-10-24_18-19-14.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 186
•••
I can’t simply assume that you don’t get it. So I must assume that you’ve reverted to just hyping.

•••
I think that the Google use of G.company and also the X.company use for moonshot projects are impressive and relevant. A few high profile users alone does not guarantee success in a domain extension, but it is an important step that many of the new extensions have not really achieved.

Re pricing, while it is encouraging that there are a number of $$$$ sales (although some it seems to domainers) in.company, but I agree with those who stated above that it is wise to get some traction at $$$$ and $$$$$ levels before expecting even higher values for .company domain names.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Yes you are right. Soon they will also move on from google.com to google.company.

•••
Hello this is a 100% fake offer , the scammer will ask to complete transaction through some fishy crypto exchange and bitcoin ... see attachments, I already reported this to flippa customer support....
Same thing happen to me, its a scam website with typos called oilcrypt.com

•••
•••
The term holding company is mainly popural with Arab companies and, maybe with the right marketing, some company in the GCC will buy it but I doubt any European and NorthAmerican company will.

•••
@Almarri.Company the main problem you have is not overpricing your domains. Your main problem is that you have small portfolio and you have no diversity in your domains. In domaining quality alone is not enough, you also need quantity, if you have small portfolio then your chances of selling anything will be very slim, add on that the very high prices you are asking and your chances to sell anything will be equivalent to the chances of winning the lottery. Diversity is also important, you need to invest in .com and other extensions, putting all your investment in one new gTLD is very risky.

•••
@Almarri.Company the main problem you have is not overpricing your domains. Your main problem is that you have small portfolio and you have no diversity in your domains. In domaining quality alone is not enough, you also need quantity, if you have small portfolio then your chances of selling anything will be very slim, add on that the very high prices you are asking and your chances to sell anything will be equivalent to the chances of winning the lottery. Diversity is also important, you need to invest in .com and other extensions, putting all your investment in one new gTLD is very risky.

B-) 1=====> of my .company domain = 10,000 of .com domains
B-) 100===> of my .company domain = 100,000 of .com domains

I'm work on my goal since 2014 until now , i'm really thankful god for this gift .
Soon future , i will get my goal and i believe in that as how much i know i'm Al Marri ;)

•••

I'm work on my goal since 2014 until now , i'm really thankful god for this gift .
Soon future , i will get my goal and i believe in that as how much i know i'm Al Marri ;)

1=====> lottery ticket = 1,000,000 of .com domains

The question is when you will win that ticket?

•••
1=====> lottery ticket = 1,000,000 of .com domains

The question is when you will win that ticket?

Just follow me to know the great news B-).

•••

Your Faith is strong

It will pave the way for you

I wish you all the best.

•••
TAKE THE 50K

IT'S WORTH $X,XXX

Last edited:
•••
TAKE THE 50K

IT'S WORTH $X,XXX

Any offer less than $x,xxx,xxx will be rejected . ;) , There's many of holding companies around the world.

•••
•••
So then what is the point of this thread?

Brad

To know the members opinion :rolleyes: , For sure in the finally i will do what i believe ;).

I really appreciate that for all of them .:)

•••
Definitely don't take the $50,000. Wait for a $1 billion offer. And then reject that too, because your domain is worth at least $10 billion.

•••
Definitely don't take the $50,000. Wait for a $1 billion offer. And then reject that too, because your domain is worth at least $10 billion.

For sure everything is possible , i believe in this years between 2025-2030 any offer less than $xx,xxx,xxx will be reject .

•••
1- Holding.company batter than Holding.com + holdingcompany.com etc... all ext do you know that!.

2- i got many offers for that name , i reject all those offers :) .

3- I believe that much this name will be sale more than $x,xxx,xxx , $xx,xxx,xxx.

This is the craziest thing I have read on this forum by far.

If you think your crappy domain is worth more than Holding.com, you don't know nothing about domaining, or you really thing we are all idiots here.

The best of all is that you are asking from $1M to $10M for a crappy domain that is not worth even $5k.

You will be lucky enough if some fool out there pays more than this for your domain.

So, or you live in a dream, or you think we are all idiots in this forum.

•••
It's actually quite clever as all this hype about his domains now and then is way cheaper than renting banner space :).

Downside being, this all gets indexed and immediately devaluated the .company domain as the .com is available for a reasonable price.

•••
For sure everything is possible , i believe in this years between 2025-2030 any offer less than $xx,xxx,xxx will be reject .

You are the only one who think that your domain is worth Millions, But no one here agree with you. Be Realistic my friend. You Trying to be a Millionaire With just 1 sale and a low Quality domain. I'ts Like Waiting to Win a Lottery Without Even buying a ticket.

•••
It's actually quite clever as all this hype about his domains now and then is way cheaper than renting banner space :).

Downside being, this all gets indexed and immediately devaluated the .company domain as the .com is available for a reasonable price.

Yes I think this is what is happening here. I have seen this guy posting his worthless .company domains for sale for $5,000,000 on the for sale forum, and of course nobody pays attention to that crap.

So I guess he just has opened this thread to attract attention about his domains.
Everybody can try to sell his domains of course, but trying to sell a .company worthless extension for $5M or $10M in this forum is just a BAD JOKE.

Last edited:
•••
This is the craziest thing I have read on this forum by far.

If you think your crappy domain is worth more than Holding.com, you don't know nothing about domaining, or you really thing we are all idiots here.

The best of all is that you are asking from $1M to $10M for a crappy domain that is not worth even $5k.

You will be lucky enough if some fool out there pays more than this for your domain.

So, or you live in a dream, or you think we are all idiots in this forum.

Why don't you contact the buyers of all.life and new.world and tell them the bought crappy domains for huge amount or rather call them fool, like the spent your money.

Or maybe offer them alllife.com or newworld.com if you think you are wiser.

EVERYONE has choice that is why we are humans, that is why we have those who are atheist and yet we still have religious leaders under these same earth.....

this is a matter of choice! Choice!!

The beauty of a domain lies in the eyes of the end-user..

.com might be the king, but not every enduser out there needs your .com, because of the word choice.

Dont come here and bash someone investment, Is not your investment, neither is it your belief, if you don't like the domain pass by and look for your choice domain.

For me i like it and I see beauty in it, all still because of the word choice! Choice!! Choice!!!

You see no market value = doesn't change anything those that love it will love it..

.com is better= doesn't change a thing, those that love it will still love it more than the .com

Thats the Irony of life .....so keep calm and pass by when you see something you don't like "another man's meal is another man poison"

Even if he sells it tomorrow morning, you gain nothing

And if he doesn't you still don't gain anything

So why the hate!!!

•••
Back