Dynadot

discuss Have you tried looking for end-users for your 5L.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Although buyout is taking longer than expected, I am a believer in the future of 5L.com names. One of the virtues of these chips is that they may have and end-user appeal.

Have you tried looking for end-users for your 5L domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Although buyout is taking longer than expected, I am a believer in the future of 5L.com names. One of the virtues of these chips is that they may have and end-user appeal.

Have you tried looking for end-users for your 5L domains?

If you hold few LLLL.coms, you know that even those very often will not have end-users, especially randoms with couple of western non-premiums. You add another letter and chances of existing end user become really slim.

•••
If you hold few LLLL.coms, you know that even those very often will not have end-users, especially randoms with couple of western non-premiums. You add another letter and chances of existing end user become really slim.
Yes I agree LLLL.coms non pronounceable ones have a much much higher change of being acronym of a company or business as compared to a 5L

•••
Unless you have something like LLC in the end or INC or IT, chances are smaller! Another idea would be having a state acronym in the beginning and the rest an acronym for something!
Other than that its only a pronounceables end user business or dump in bulk to the chinese!

•••
•••
Have listed all at sedo
Sold 2 names:
tzbdc.com
ststc.com
$450 each

C in the end might be good idea (Company, Center, City, Canada, Columbia, California, China etc.). I am not sure if the first one was for "DC", as there is no website there, but second one was exact match for scientific and technical simulator training centre (STSTC)

Other than that, few exceptions here and there are bound to happen.

•••
I'm also a believer that the 5L buyout will eventually happen. But as others have said, these aren't the kinds of names you can go out and find loads of end users for - That's what good keyword names are for.

I put 5L.com on a similar scale as 4L.com - It's all about holding for one of only a few good end users, but also being able to flip in the reseller market because supply is limited and there is always demand.

•••
If you do the math there are 11,881,376 (26x26x26x26x26) 5L.com.

The vast majority of these are going to be meaningless and have very few, if any, end users.

Brad

•••
I had an offer for a"chinese" 5L at SEDO but it was 100 that removedthe expensed wouldn t have bought me breakfast so I countered with 300 but buyer disappeared (as expected :))

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back