IT.COM

discuss 5L.com triple repeating pattern buyout

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
As far as I know, the remaining 5l.com's containing 3 of the same letters have officially been bought out as of today.

Do you think we'll see an increase in demand for these types of 5L.com's?

How long do you think it will take to buyout the remaining 5l.com chips?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would seem that any good 5L pattern will increase after most of the remaining 5L.com get snapped up over the next months.

•••
I see a increase in Dec .as most of the patterns sold out ..complete 5l buyout will take 2 months with 50℅ remaining

•••
I'm under the impression there are only 100-150k chips left. Is my information incorrect?

•••
I see a increase in Dec .as mostbofof the patterns soldnout ..complete 5l buyout will take 2 months with 50℅ remaining
The buyout seems to have accelerated in the past 72 hours, I think 2 month time frame will be cut in half, the momentum is building quite rapidly.

•••
•••
I'm under the impression there are only 100-150k chips left. Is my information incorrect?

I think there is still about 1.4M non vowels outstanding ie) hywnx.com etc.... the triple patterns look to be scarce....

•••
Triples are gone, my friend.

Where did you get the 1.4m figure? That seems outlandishly high considering the rate they'e being registered at.

•••
so which one is better

QSJJQ.com or

NOOEE.com

?

•••
•••
OK, suppose

QJSJJ.com

or

NOOEE.com

•••
•••
•••
and

QJSJJ.com pattern is not available to register

so whats the next within 5L.com?

•••
OOEEN could fetch more money to the right buyer, but QJSJJ is liquid, easier to resell for smaller but still interesting ROI.

•••
ABBCA.com is the only good pattern left that I can see.

•••
OOEEN could fetch more money to the right buyer, but QJSJJ is liquid, easier to resell for smaller but still interesting ROI.

So based on this, can you say

DGSZQ.com is more valuable and liquid

than

OOEEN.com?

•••

than

OOEEN.com?

It could also depend on what the term means translated.

DGSZQ means "For corporate bonds"
&
OOEEN.com would mean "Oh oh uh amount"

•••

than

OOEEN.com?
Yes liquid but not more valuable. You have 5 different letters in this one. Not as interesting. Still CP.

•••
It could also depend on what the term means translated.

No, I'm just talking about market value, not end user...........

Just reseller price.....

•••
•••
I frequent the Chinese forums.
For a while, a majority of them are actually puzzled why we are gobbling up the patterns,
when they are focusing on 5L that starts with cities or ending with W.

The last few days have seen more and more 5L transactions for random letters with no cities or Ws.
I think they might be playing catch up on this one.

•••

than

OOEEN.com?

DG = Dong Guan
A city famous for nightlife and "healthy" sins

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back