Dynadot

Google blocks "Cougar" keyword....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A loss for capitalism. A victory for good taste.

Although, in fairness, Google rode out 98% of the revenue they'll ever get from the trend. So, it's not exactly an heroic action. Plus, there's lots of equally dumb crap still begging to be blocked.

I block those ads in my Adsense because they're low return.

•••
Ridiculous imho and goes against Google's "don't be evil" policy. What's their problem with a term the describes an older woman who dates younger men?

•••
Ridiculous imho and goes against Google's "don't be evil" policy. What's their problem with a term the describes an older woman who dates younger men?

Agreed. They should be focusing more on getting junk, spam websites out of the top SERP's rather than this 'cougars' issue.

•••
I'd bet that if there were as many "cougar" sites as older men\younger women, Google would have a much harder time making this decision.

•••
What a joke .... I wear raw meat around my
neck hoping for a "cougar" attack ...j/K.

GooG ha$ gotten $ooooooooo big I think we're
$tarting to $ee eccentricitie$ behind policy.

Brought to you by "Suzie Capricious" from the
"whim" department.

NN

•••
i agree with namenut, google is doing some really eccentric decisions. not only this cougar thing.

•••
amazing how something so simple becomes an issue ??

hey google get on the street and feed the poor ~!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back