Dynadot

discuss GoDaddy Gives Big Bump To 4L .com Domain Values

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I noticed this morning that the automated valuations of 4L .com has gone up dramatically.

Not sure why but many of my 4L .com domain automated values have more than doubled!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I noticed that all my names published on SH and BB since my last check, now more or less doubled at GD appraisal.

so when you think a little about it
it may mean that GD appraisal
was meant to let you sell your domain for a 50% discount lately

or it may mean
they have no clue as much as you
and just threw the dice again

you should do the same

•••
Last week I got an inquiry for my only LLinc.com domain that was listed at $650 just to liquidate. We agreed to move forward but the buyer disappeared for few days (now he's back). I was kinda pissed and I removed the price altogether.

As a part of my pricing strategy (and research), I always look up the GoDaddy appraisal tool. So the appraised value for my LLinc.com domain was $4,185 last Friday. Today I refreshed the page (to ensure my price is no longer pulled from Afternic) and it's now showing $3,762.

It seems GoDaddy's valuation is constantly changing.

•••
Two word domains seem much lower as of yesterday. Have you noticed?

•••
@Silentptnr I don’t check my domain valuations regularly, tbh. The one I mentioned above stood out to me because I refreshed the page and saw the value changed :xf.eek:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back