Dynadot

discuss Amazing 4 Letter .com Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shams

Invest in Your Digital Future with Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
I'm seeing incredible price changes in 4L .com sales.In last few days 4L market increased by 20-35%.
However these are my personal calculations which i'm comparing in earlier sale of this month.

Today jxjm.com SOLD on godaddy for $1475.
Yesterday Give.com SOLD for $500,000 on sedo and odge.com on flippa for $3001.

There are so many amazing sales which you can find on llllsales .com but these domain got my interest.

What's your view about current 4L .com market and where it will stop.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2015 Sales so far

SOLD
- cbdo.com for $4000 - Aug 12th 2015
(Private thru Escrow.com) to Andrew Rosener at MediaOptions

SOLD - wswu.com for $1500 - May 19th 2015
(Sedo.com)

2014 Sales

SOLD - bmaq.com
for $3000 - Aug 18th 2014
(Private thru Escrow.com)

I think the LLLL.com market will get stronger and I'm holding for better prices.

Good luck!!

•••
AILV.com for $45,000.
Guess it's official, V's are now super premium.

•••
SOLD - cbdo.com for $4000 - Aug 12th 2015
(Private thru Escrow.com) to Andrew Rosener at MediaOptions

That's an awesome one for cbd oil ... The new cannabis treatment. Bargain @ $4k.

•••
AILV.com for $45,000.
Guess it's official, V's are now super premium.

Not really, rather Artificial Intelligence in Las Vegas is breaking records by installing artificial non-market prices.

•••
That's an awesome one for cbd oil ... The new cannabis treatment. Bargain @ $4k.
Actually it was with different meaning, Chief Business Development Officer, or something, I've seen it in the other thread.

•••
Actually it was with different meaning, Chief Business Development Officer, or something, I've seen it in the other thread.

http://cbdo.com/

Yeah -- Pretty sure that's a big ole pot leaf sticking up there. ;) Looks like the .co bought it to point... I'm wondering if they're keeping the .co rather than flip to the .com because they're in colorado. We'll see.

•••
http://cbdo.com/

Yeah -- Pretty sure that's a big ole pot leaf sticking up there. ;) Looks like the .co bought it to point... I'm wondering if they're keeping the .co rather than flip to the .com because they're in colorado. We'll see.
@MR PACKER shared who bought domain, it was another forum member, not cbdo.co.
But they may planned to resell it to cbdo.co..

•••

Could be -- point being, the CBD industry is going to be gigantic. Long term, it's worth well more to that future billion dollar industry than anything else. ;)

•••
I agree, myself not a fan of smoking that shit, but can't deny there's a lot of people who are around here.
Like 70% of youth into it.

•••
Hehe, you're both wrong. Mr Packer owned both the .co and .com, was forwarding the .com to the .co (for whatever reason), he sold the .com to Andrew Rosener who still owns it and never changed the nameservers.

I can't post the link right now but it's in the LLLL sales and discussion thread.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hehe, you're both wrong. Mr Packer owned both the .co and .com, was forwarding the .com to the .co (for whatever reason), he sold the .com to Andrew Rosener who still owns it and never changed the nameservers.

I can't post the link right now but it's in the LLLL discussion thread.

I'm not terribly wrong. It does point there at the moment and my assertion is that the name is well worth the price for the huge future CBD oil has. Whether someone uses it for that right now or not isn't terribly important. ;)

•••

I can't post the link right now but it's in the LLLL discussion thread.
That what I meant, just didn't want to use names.

•••
•••
I brought up the cannabis oil thing back in August so I'm not arguing that point.

•••
At Midwest :(

Either you're talking to the wrong crowd, or you're basing this off some fox news propaganda!

Nontheless, long live 4L domain prices!!!

•••
In any case, cbdo was a very nice sale but far from "amazing".

•••
Either you're talking to the wrong crowd, or you're basing this off some fox news propaganda!

Nontheless, long live 4L domain prices!!!
Kids don't know of that propaganda, they use TV to play video games and smoke heavily while doing this.
Based on my own research.

•••
Where are these kids... I could use some reefer.

•••
Ahh well to each's research is their own I guess. I just think the youth stigma is overplayed in today's media. There's just as much if not more closet adult stoners out there. Anyways, this isn't the right thread for this debate.

Long live the price of 4L domains!

•••

I can't post the link right now but it's in the LLLL sales and discussion thread.

Correct Forge.....I owned CBDO.com Sold it to Andrew Rosener and then redirected it to CBDO.co

He's never bothered to change the nameservers D-:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back