Dynadot

Fabulous Parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
OFFICIAL FABULOUS.com Thread

I was wondering how long people have waited for decisions from Fabulous.com? I recently applied for the first time.

That aside, I'd like to hear some recent opinions on their service. All input is greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mike Fabulous said:
Hi all,

I've got some good news, Search boxes were added to all 1-click landers yesterday!

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com
Excellent.....keep 'em coming. :)

•••
Thank You Fabulous!!!!!

My domains were approved and optimized in 48 hours. The landers are GORGEOUS. I am sooooooooooo impressed.

•••
Questions

Mike Fabulous said:
What SpareDomains said! :D
Hi Mike. I love the search boxes. The landing pages are beautiful!! Everything about Fabulous is top notch.

Couple of questions: What is the difference between uniques and clicks? Also, what are impressions? I get a ton of impressions and not sure what that means. Also, what does "holding re-direction mean?

Thanks so much.

•••
Hi HRH,

Definitions as follows:

Impression
Fabulous records "impressions" as the total number of views/hits your domain receives; basically, any activity on the domain name including spiders and bots. One visitor can generate a number of impressions.

Unique
A "unique" is an impression/view of your domain name by a customer that has not visited that domain in the last sixty minutes. One visitor generates one unique.

Click
A "click" is the action that a visitor takes when they click on a link on your domain. If your domains are serving PPC listings, you will be credited for every valid click your domains generate. We only record unique clicks, so if one visitor clicks 3 times in sixty minutes, it shows as 1 click in your account with the earnings showing as the total revenue from all 3 clicks.

In regards to your domains that are receiving volumes of impressions, yet no uniques, this is most likely spider/bot activity. However, Fabulous only records "known" spiders. For example, Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.

Domains on Holding Redirection is the default redirection when you import domains. If you have domains on this redirection is means they have not yet been set to our Premium program.

I would suggest contacting your Account Rep with a list and having them reviewed and set up.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
Thanks very much Mike. I appreciate your help.

•••
Record Fabulous Day!!!!

Ok. So I dunno what gives with Fabulous today, but I thought this whole week's stats were kind of funny. I've been averaging about 2k/uniques/day for the last month. The last two days saw a drastic drop (no real change in clicks and earnings)... to 450ish and 520ish. Then today, I check the stats and it reads 9,000 uniques!

LOL. Seriously, something is screwy with the reporting this week and all the account execs are on a much deserved vacation. I <3 Fabulous... pretty eager to hear if anyone else is experiencing the same problems with flukey/weird unique reporting this week.

-Dutch

•••
Hi Dutch,

I've just spot checked some random accounts and can't identify any irregularities. I also checked in with the Support staff and we haven't experienced any issues/problems with stats.

Can you please PM with your Fab username and I will investigate further for you.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
congrats

HRH said:
My domains were approved and optimized in 48 hours. The landers are GORGEOUS. I am sooooooooooo impressed.

How many domains? Can you list a sample of some of your domains you parked there?

•••
anyone having issues with landing pages resolving ??

•••
jim said:
Mine seem OK, with the exception of the pictures not loading, or loading very slowly.

•••
I'm averaging about .65 cents a click this month at Fabulous - outstanding!

•••
jim said:
If anyone is experiencing any problems with the landing pages, please either PM me and/or send an email to our support team (support at fabulous dot com).

There's always someone on shift, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! So if you have any problems whatsoever, let them know, that's what they are there for. :D

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
Mike Fabulous said:
If anyone is experiencing any problems with the landing pages, please either PM me and/or send an email to our support team (support at fabulous dot com).

There's always someone on shift, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! So if you have any problems whatsoever, let them know, that's what they are there for. :D

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Yesterday was my worst day ever at Fabulous..pages not resolving or taking ever to load..

thought I was using dial-up service..

but as long as there was no issues with Fab. it just must of been a bad day for me

jim

•••
Hi Jim,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

I believe the slow load time issue resolved two days ago. Let me know if you are still experiencing a lag.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
Is it possible to be kicked out of fabulous if we don't have a sufficient number of domains parked there?

•••
d0main said:
Is it possible to be kicked out of fabulous if we don't have a sufficient number of domains parked there?
Hi d0main,

Once you have been approved a wholesale/monetization account, we would never disable an account due to insufficient number of domains parked with us.

Can you please forward me your username and I can investigate further for you.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
I had a nice increase in earnings in Jan at Fabulous - up about 45% from December. Did anybody else see an increase or not? Hope the trend continues.

•••
BizBot said:
I had a nice increase in earnings in Jan at Fabulous - up about 45% from December. Did anybody else see an increase or not? Hope the trend continues.

Ditto here.

Thanks Fabulous.

Adsense also increased this month by the same percentage.

•••
Per email from Fabulous today:

"Just a quick update to let you know of a few changes that have been made; Wholesale/Monetization accounts are now invite only. If you are wanting to refer someone you know to join Fabulous, please email support @ fabulous.com and we can review the application manually".

•••
Can someone refer me to fabulous?

•••
Hi d0main,

Please send me a PM with a sample list of your portfolio and I will be happy to review.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
Hi Mike,

I got a question, if I have names parked with you, can I try selling them on ebay? thanks

•••
•••
interestedenough said:
Hi Mike,

I got a question, if I have names parked with you, can I try selling them on ebay? thanks

Hi interestedenough,

As long as you don't use hyperlinks to link to the actual domain in the auction description that should be fine.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
Hi Mike,
Whatever happened to those search boxes, notice none of the landing pages have them?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back