Dynadot

Epik fail. My account completely stolen.

NameSilo
Watch

KWNG

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

It has come to my attention that my 60+ domain names with my epik account (and my epik account) is completely gone. Stolen. Yep I’m careful I know my username and email and they seem to fob me off. Please help 😔😔😔

What are my options? Thanks in advance. Swiss bank of domains? I contacted them and all they do is IGNORE.

KWNG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How can we help? You need to contact support during business hours. Not sure what you mean by stolen either. Never heard of a whole account being stolen.

•••
I just logged in to my epik account it looks normal.

•••
Hi everyone,

It has come to my attention that my 60+ domain names with my epik account (and my epik account) is completely gone. Stolen. Yep I’m careful I know my username and email and they seem to fob me off. Please help 😔😔😔

What are my options? Thanks in advance. Swiss bank of domains? I contacted them and all they do is IGNORE.

KWNG
More information please.

What does the WHOIS show on a domain that is supposed to be in the account?

Brad

•••
Are the stolen domains still at epik?

•••
More information please.

Bradford
More information please.

Brad
Thank you
IMG_0294.jpeg

•••
•••
I just logged in to my epik account it looks normal.
I was a big supporter of Epik; for years actually now… 😔😔😔

•••
Do I understand correctly that you cannot log in?

I can't immediately follow the conclusion that your domains were stolen.

•••
Do I understand correctly that you cannot log in?

I can't immediately follow the conclusion that your domains were stolen.
Yes, can you explain more about what is going on?

Brad

•••
Last edited:
•••

Brad

Brad
Great question; all I can say is that it’s truly all gone… I haven’t been able to access my account. I would like to ask the Epik staff why aren’t you even getting involved?

My username doesn’t work, email address doesn’t work as a log in. I tried “forgot your password?” and please do not worry I have an epik account I’m not a liar.
IMG_0295.jpeg

•••
Great question; all I can say is that it’s truly all gone… I haven’t been able to access my account. I would like to ask the Epik staff why aren’t you even getting involved?

My username doesn’t work, email address doesn’t work as a log in. I tried “forgot your password?” and please do not worry I have an epik account I’m not a liar.
So you attempt to login and it doesn't find an account with your email address?

When is the last time you logged in?

It could be related to their switch from Federated Identity to another login system, or the recent security changes.

Can you PM me some other domains so I can look into the history?

Brad

•••
Hi everyone,

KWNG

Learn a lesson.

Where to keep your names. And don't believe in swiss cheese.

•••
what am I missin dear sir for who doth wouldst wish steal the name such as damayou? is not this like rob bank for 5 dolla?

•••
it was around a month or 2 that i didn't log in into my epik.com account.
i log in today and they asked me to modify the security questions for the password..
maybe any issue with that modify?

•••
what am I missin dear sir for who doth wouldst wish steal the name such as damayou? is not this like rob bank for 5 dolla?
What the f. Do you even know what you just said? I’m messaging Brad it appears these comments are not very helpful. Don’t worry I remember your account 7,000 names many years ago am I right?

•••
Thanks for being respectful. Sincerely appreciate it. Please spread the word around. Looks like I must reveal my name email address and everything else sigh. Epik wow Rob you better fix this ASAP. Show attachment 237245
Show attachment 237246Show attachment 237247Show attachment 237248Show attachment 237249Show attachment 237250Show attachment 237251Show attachment 237252Show attachment 237253Show attachment 237255
I sense a conspiracy against me I’m sorry. But why? 😔😔😔

•••
I think that you simply have to modify the security questions .
It happened to me too, and at first , before realizing what was the problem, I was very scared about the situation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back