IT.COM

One my domain disappeared @Epik account

NameSilo
Watch

private123

Top Member
Impact
Hello,
One my domain (. de) disappeared my epik account, I connected to support and staff 15 days ago, but no any updates.
Still waiting....
@Epik.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,
One my domain (. de) disappeared my epik account, I connected to support and staff 15 days ago, but no any updates.
Still waiting....
@Epik.com
Domain renewed before expired, 30 April.

Domain disappeared account.. 1may.

*** I think domain renewal fee not paying epik.....
Many others also facing same problem. Domain not renewed...... Epik.

@Epik.com

•••
Report it to ICANN directly, Epik support is unreachable

edit: I didn't realize it was .de. You need to contact the registry at denic.de

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Can you DM the domain?
I can try helping you to find where you should create a ticket.
(Epik may have used a reselling platform for .de who may be able to help)

•••
Epik no longer renew names. They keep the money and fail to renew or register your domain names.

This has been going on for several months now.

Check to see if your domain name dropped or pending delete. Register or backorder it, if possible.

That said, DON'T try to renew ANY domain name at Epik. It doesn't work and you'd lose your domain name, money and time.

Transfer them OUT of Epik before they expire.

•••
I have over 100 domains. I have even renewed after the domains expired without any issue. Ya support is totally unresponsive I had an issue when I renewed a domain after expiry, but the domain was renewed 1 day after I made the payment! But surprising to know about the issue. Should I shift domains elsewhere if more users are facing this issue? @Epik.com

•••
If you use PP you can renew/buy as normal. This has been confirmed by me and several friends. Plus if for some reason it stopped working you can take it up with PP.

The people complaining are using MasterBucks or inputing a credit card. Apparently Epik is unwilling to lose their PayPal after it was so hard for them to get it back.

•••
epik remove online support.

can't contact ...... very bad....

•••
Did the registry reply? (denic)

•••
Did the registry reply? (denic)
yes. but not received domain epik. also not received any reply epik.... 22 days go. very bad service ........ epik

•••
The most important is getting the domain back.
If the registrar can't provide the service you paid for, then the registry is the right people to turn to.
They may be able to provide you with an authcode to transfer your domain out of Epik, like DNSBelgium does for .be

•••
I have over 100 domains. I have even renewed after the domains expired without any issue. Ya support is totally unresponsive I had an issue when I renewed a domain after expiry, but the domain was renewed 1 day after I made the payment! But surprising to know about the issue. Should I shift domains elsewhere if more users are facing this issue? @Epik.com
Ok and now my first issue! I manually renewed a domain .co extension the day it expired. Now its been almost a week and domain still shows as expired pending renewal. Currently I am talking to the registry to see if any way to get the money as I paid 24.95 USD. I had paid via Paypal so anyway to get the refund? And then transfer domain to some other registrar?

•••
How on earth is it possible that Epik is getting away with this scale of a scam? It seems to be that people are just accepting that Epik collects payment without executing the service they've paid for.

•••
It seems to be that people are just accepting that Epik collects payment without executing the service they've paid for.
This conclusion does not match the many complaints that people have on this forum and elsewhere.

•••
What I did is contacted .co registry which is handled by Godaddy. But response received was -

Please be aware that your domain will automatically renew if your registrar does not manually renew, you can contact the Registrar Epik, Inc. (epik) contact number:
when I had clearly mentioned that there has been no response from Epik even after raising support tickets & emails. So I contacted Paypal support as I had made payment and have filed a dispute. They say most probably they will issue a refund. In the mean time I moved the domain out to another registrar! But I have over 100 domains and this has got me worried.

•••
What I did is contacted .co registry which is handled by Godaddy. But response received was -

when I had clearly mentioned that there has been no response from Epik even after raising support tickets & emails. So I contacted Paypal support as I had made payment and have filed a dispute. They say most probably they will issue a refund. In the mean time I moved the domain out to another registrar! But I have over 100 domains and this has got me worried.
Thanks.

Tagging @James Iles here as well. He's already in contact with GoDaddy Registry about Epik.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks.

Tagging @James Iles here as well. He's already in contact with GoDaddy Registry about Epik.
Thanks. I was able to transfer my .co domain from Epik to Dynadot! I just received a response after that from GoDaddy support

We see that the given domain was transferred from "Epik, Inc" to "Dynadot Inc" and the current expiry date of the domain is "2024-05-17 11:20:11 (UTC)". We request you to contact your new registrar from below details for more information.
So atleast I still hold control of my domain!

I shifted almost 20 domains this week to other registrars and still have over 100 on Epik. Planning to shift all out of Epik given that now we are getting almost zero response from @Epik.com

•••
•••
A few domains are currently not available for renewal. Please contact [email protected] for more information.

some new issue @Epik.com

•••
I have been generating codes on expired names recently without issue.Do you have two factor on? They email you the code as well if you are having some problems viewing on the website. I don’t believe they are too quick to answer on the weekend.

•••
Silly me,
I can confirm epik are just taking the money on new registrations. NO REGISTRATION. I was in my account checking expiry dates when a middling type of name - nothing great-was in the back of my mind. This was two weeks ago. What the heck, I thought, surely it can't be all this crazy. Money taken, confirmation received - No registration . Standard reply from Support, "we are looking into it" then nothing. It would have taken just two seconds to log into my Dynadot account - but I thought lets just see

Epik is just a fraudulent deceptive front now, the domain is still available to register

Last edited:
•••
I have been generating codes on expired names recently without issue.Do you have two factor on? They email you the code as well if you are having some problems viewing on the website. I don’t believe they are too quick to answer on the weekend.
try to .xyz expired domain code generate? also not offer to renew (.xyz expired domains) its horrible story ...

•••
Its 1st time me, some days ago I transfer out .xyz domains without any issue .... also not receive any notice to can't renew or transfer out .xyz expired domains.
Screenshot (76).png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back