IT.COM

One my domain disappeared @Epik account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

private123

Top Member
Impact
Hello,
One my domain (. de) disappeared my epik account, I connected to support and staff 15 days ago, but no any updates.
Still waiting....
@Epik.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just a quick question.

i only have a couple of domains at Epik, Members are mentioning the double lock issue. So when transferring out is it best to switch-off the enhanced security to facilitate the quicker transfer out. OR is it a case of not having it switched-on causing the delay, Thanks

•••
Its 1st time me, some days ago I transfer out .xyz domains without any issue .... also not receive any notice to can't renew or transfer out .xyz expired domains.Show attachment 239094
Ahh maybe it’s something to do with the extension? I have had no issues transferring out coms.

•••
Just a quick question.

i only have a couple of domains at Epik, Members are mentioning the double lock issue. So when transferring out is it best to switch-off the enhanced security to facilitate the quicker transfer out. OR is it a case of not having it switched-on causing the delay, Thanks
1st post; registered just now because of Epik's epic failures.

What I did:
manually unlocked all domains
got AUTH codes
transferred everything I could to a new registrar; make sure to set up 2FA via TEXT *on Epik* so you can approve the transfers
sent multiple emails per day to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
contacted [email protected] (yes that's their address) and told them my tale of woe about the .US domain Epik screwed up
finally got the screwed up domain unlocked and AUTH code sent to me
transferred that out last domain in a total of 3 hours (approval on Epik's side speeds it up.)

Tuesday i'll be filing chargebacks for all the $ they took recently and failed to render service for.

(eta: slight clarifications.)

Last edited:
•••
@Epik.com
Thefting people's domains and money

not reply any mail.

•••
Yes, as discussed in my earlier post, even I had renewed a .co domain but it was not renewed by Epik. Finally I was able to unlock & transferred the domain out to Dynadot. And as had made payment via Paypal, I applied for refund with proof stating Epik did not renew the domain and they refunded the amount.
After that got an email from Epik asking what the issue was and said by mistake all my support ticket were going to their spam mail πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Right now I am trying to move around 20 domains a week from epik to other registrar, but still have over 100 domains there

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back