IT.COM

Efty Marketplace Example

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Today I signed up for the EFTY 30-day trial to test the look and landing page customization feastures. I already have a portfolo on another site. I was just curious what other domainers have done to see what features are available etc. I did notice it did not automatically upload my .TV domains but it did look at WHOIS to find most of the others - even those which were expired. I decided to "not publish" most of the Spanish domains on this EFTY site. Anyone have some examples....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A couple of quick updates. We've added three new "Call to action" landing pages to the platform. These are great of those of you that are comfortable to take a call from a prospective buyer or if you work with an inbound broker to handle your leads. You can see an example of this lander at http://www.nametastic.com/

Currently, our development focus is on enabling SSL (https instead of http) for the marketplaces and I hope we can ship this feature in the coming weeks.

•••
@Doron Vermaat
None of my pages are loading from my iPhone at the moment. Is anything happening on Efty's end?

•••
•••
@Doron Vermaat are the efty landing pages down at the moment? None of mine are loading? Thanks!

•••
@Doron Vermaat are the efty landing pages down at the moment? None of mine are loading? Thanks!

Everything is up and running. Can you tell me from which device (mobile or desktop) you are experiencing issues and if the issue is just with mobile access let me know which device and carrier you are using?

•••
@Doron Vermaat Works on mobile phone (Wifi) and down on my ipad/AT&T. Thanks!

•••
@Doron Vermaat Works on mobile phone (Wifi) and down on my ipad/AT&T. Thanks!

Thanks. Theres another user who's experiencing issues only when browsing on AT&T. We are looking into this now.

•••
This might be specific to AT&T Cellular service??? Tried on four different iPhones using AT&T Cellular (NOT wifi). One iPhone was several hundred miles away from me (my son using his company cellular plan).

If there's anyone here using Efty Landers plus AT&T Cellular in the New England area of the United States -- can you check if any of your Efty pages load using your iPhone (cellular data -- NOT wifi)?

My domains are at GoDaddy pointing to Efty Nameservers.
-sites load using regular desktop cable internet
-sites load using my iPhone when using my home wifi
-sites DO NOT load when using AT&T Cellular Data (LTE or 4G)

Sample sites that are not loading when using iPhone on AT&T Cell Data (not wifi)
S t a n d F r e e .com
P r o u d e r .com
D o g T r a v e l .com
Nametastic.com
BandManager.com

TIA,
DN

•••
This might be specific to AT&T Cellular service??? Tried on four different iPhones using AT&T Cellular (NOT wifi). One iPhone was several hundred miles away from me (my son using his company cellular plan).

If there's anyone here using Efty Landers plus AT&T Cellular in the New England area of the United States -- can you check if any of your Efty pages load using your iPhone (cellular data -- NOT wifi)?

My domains are at GoDaddy pointing to Efty Nameservers.
-sites load using regular desktop cable internet
-sites load using my iPhone when using my home wifi
-sites DO NOT load when using AT&T Cellular Data (LTE or 4G)

Sample sites that are not loading when using iPhone on AT&T Cell Data (not wifi)
S t a n d F r e e .com
P r o u d e r .com
D o g T r a v e l .com
Nametastic.com
BandManager.com

TIA,
DN

Yes, this is specific to AT&T only. It's unfortunate and annoying and hopefully, it will be resolved soon. As I wrote we've been testing this ourselves during the past 24 hours, and have concluded that this is an isolated issue, only affecting mobile phones that are using the AT&T mobile network. DNS records for all domains have all been tested thoroughly and are okay. As you point out these domains are all working resolving on wifi and other mobile carriers. We use automated browser tests for this, accessing our landing pages from hundreds of physical locations all over the world.

Since everything over at our end is working fine, we suggest anyone experiencing issues that you contact AT&T tech support and provide them with a list of domains that are working fine over wifi and other locations, and not on the AT&T network. If there is anything we can do to assist you in this matter, please do not hesitate to reach out.

•••
•••
How long for a background image change to take effect for the marketplace? Tried to change it to a custom image - but no matter how many times I refresh its still the old image. Also, its not taking my newly created google analytics code. The code on there is still the default code from efty.com

•••
How long for a background image change to take effect for the marketplace? Tried to change it to a custom image - but no matter how many times I refresh its still the old image.

Every change takes effect in a matter of seconds, that's my experience with Efty.

•••
What is white level ?

Do you mean white label?

How long for a background image change to take effect for the marketplace? Tried to change it to a custom image - but no matter how many times I refresh its still the old image. Also, its not taking my newly created google analytics code. The code on there is still the default code from efty.com

Try clearing your browser cache - if that doesn't work please email us with your marketplace url at [email protected] and we'll have a look for you.

•••
Hi @Doron Vermaat

Can you add an option where we choose whether to receive non-verified inquiries via email? I have to daily check my efty account to see hidden inquiries.

Just saw today 2 non-verified inquiries by a millionaire (not a joke), maybe efty's confirmation email is going to their junk folder.

•••
Doron you need to remove this verify inquiry thing immediately.

You need to do this now. Your captcha "im not a robot" now automatically removes spam inquiries when someone clicks submit after completing the contact form as it is so there is no need to make the buyer look for the inquiry confirmation email which is 9 out of 10 times going straight to their junk mail box!! I have tested this with various email providers including all the mainstream ones and all inquiry confirmation emails go straight into junk mail. So I can guarantee sales are being lost this way.

You need to have it so whenever a buyer clicks submit, we immediately get an email from efty telling us that you have a new inquiry. Like Uniregistry does. Forget sending them a confirm your inquiry email please as its already killing a lot of us for sales for reasons already mentioned in the above paragraph.

Please do this immediately as many of us do not want to lose out on sales. I like efty but honestly I wil have to move elsewhere and cancel my subscription if this continues.

And why is it that you need to have a domain market place set up if you want to use ssl? All landing pages whether or not we set up our own domain market place at efty should be given ssl on all their landing pages. Again sales are being lost as some antivirus protection software is blocking landing pages as already mentioned in this thread.

Also why is the text font so light and grey when filling out the make offer contact form. You can hardly see your typed text. Again another hurdle for buyers.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for pointing out Peace, I did an inquiry with a random email and it went to spam.
I then tried to find inquiries link on my iphone6s
The search domains bar floats along the header on mobile, same if i switched to desktop, and the inquiries link doesnt even show on mobile, either version.
I had to come on my laptop just to be sure I was looking at the right location.

Anyone else on mobile have an issue with the search domains bar floating along the header and/or not be able to see inquiries link along header right next to landing pages.

Oh ya, I hate checking boxes that have street signs and cars, repeatedly.kill that

•••
I completely agree. Having to click on street signs on captcha and even then some of that is also complicated is killing sales.

It' a shame as I really like Doron. He is one the most helpful guys that I've come across but I'm going to have to move elsewhere.

•••
Give him a chance to reply. Efty has been very good with requests. Remember the slow loading landing pages? I was going to leave then.

It is a big concern, and does need to be fixed. Everything else works good.
Still unable to find inquiries link on mobile

•••
Doron you need to remove this verify inquiry thing immediately.

You need to do this now. Your captcha "im not a robot" now automatically removes spam inquiries when someone clicks submit after completing the contact form as it is so there is no need to make the buyer look for the inquiry confirmation email which is 9 out of 10 times going straight to their junk mail box!! I have tested this with various email providers including all the mainstream ones and all inquiry confirmation emails go straight into junk mail. So I can guarantee sales are being lost this way.

You need to have it so whenever a buyer clicks submit, we immediately get an email from efty telling us that you have a new inquiry. Like Uniregistry does. Forget sending them a confirm your inquiry email please as its already killing a lot of us for sales for reasons already mentioned in the above paragraph.

Please do this immediately as many of us do not want to lose out on sales. I like efty but honestly I wil have to move elsewhere and cancel my subscription if this continues.

And why is it that you need to have a domain market place set up if you want to use ssl? All landing pages whether or not we set up our own domain market place at efty should be given ssl on all their landing pages. Again sales are being lost as some antivirus protection software is blocking landing pages as already mentioned in this thread.

Also why is the text font so light and grey when filling out the make offer contact form. You can hardly see your typed text. Again another hurdle for buyers.

I agree on the SSL on all landing pages being an absolute requirement these days. Was disappointed it hasn’t happened yet.

As far as the inquiries I have had many and receive them immediately to the folder I have designated for Efty inquiries.

Not sure what you mean by I checked it. If you are spamming yourself it’s being recorded that way and your inbox only does what you tell it to do. The IP address is captured from any contact form so maybe your repeated contact of your own domain was recorded as spam not a legitimate inquiry.

•••
I agree on the SSL on all landing pages being an absolute requirement these days. Was disappointed it hasn’t happened yet.

As far as the inquiries I have had many and receive them immediately to the folder I have designated for Efty inquiries.

Not sure what you mean by I checked it. If you are spamming yourself it’s being recorded that way and your inbox only does what you tell it to do. The IP address is captured from any contact form so maybe your repeated contact of your own domain was recorded as spam not a legitimate inquiry.

The issue is not us receiving an inquiry notification in our inbox. I have efty on my safe list. The issue is buyers receiving an email confirmation email once they make an inquiry. It's going straight to their junk box.

There is no need for an email to be sent to them once they make an inquiry as all spammers are stopped by the captcha box anyway.

•••
They are not stopped by the captcha box.

Edit:

This is an inquiry I got yesterday. When I first found out about the Insights>Inquiry I had 1400 of them. Very thankful they were blocked, but how is definitely an issue. I also noticed the creation date says 2017, that is incorrect.

CREATION DATE 2017-12-22 15:38
CLIENT Mashader
[email protected]
VERIFIED No
PHONE 84349687343
OFFER
IP 93.170.187.48
Vilnius (LT)
MESSAGE This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0

XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can break any antibot protection.
Captcha Bypass Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, BING, Hotmail, Yahoo,
Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com - and over 8.4 million other types!

You read this - it means it works! ;)
Details on the official website of XEvil.Net, there is a free demo version.

Check YouTube video "XEvil ReCaptcha2"

So there is some program or plugin, whatever to bypass the captcha.

There is another efty thread https://www.namepros.com/threads/efty-com-review.1011084/

That has a lot of information

Last edited:
•••
Hi everyone, happy holidays. We're looking into eliminating the email verification process at the moment and I will share an update soon.

•••
+1 and kudos to @Doron Vermaat for a great product and the follow-through to go with it. I emailed him a couple of times and got polite, helpful answers. Looking forward to see how things develop there.

In the meanwhile, I'm having trouble getting my custom Efty market to show. I changed the A record 6 hrs ago, and things look correct to me....but it's not working. I used 159.8.40.55 as indicated on the Efty site.

Is there something additional I need to input on the Efty side?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Enjoy the weekend,
Scot

•••
+1 and kudos to @Doron Vermaat for a great product and the follow-through to go with it. I emailed him a couple of times and got polite, helpful answers. Looking forward to see how things develop there.

In the meanwhile, I'm having trouble getting my custom Efty market to show. I changed the A record 6 hrs ago, and things look correct to me....but it's not working. I used 159.8.40.55 as indicated on the Efty site.

Is there something additional I need to input on the Efty side?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Enjoy the weekend,
Scot

Hi Scot, thanks for the kinds words. The issue should be resolved if I remember our email conversation correctly.

@ everyone else: we're putting the finishing touches on allowing you to disable/enable email verification for inquiries now.

•••
Efty users- Has anyone exported their portfolio to Excel....only to find a completely blank spreadsheet? That's what is happening to me, regardless of whether I *open* or *save*, and whether I do it from *overview* or *maintainence*. Any ideas? I am on an Asus i7 laptop x64 running the latest version of Windows 10

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back