Dynadot

Efty Marketplace Example

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Today I signed up for the EFTY 30-day trial to test the look and landing page customization feastures. I already have a portfolo on another site. I was just curious what other domainers have done to see what features are available etc. I did notice it did not automatically upload my .TV domains but it did look at WHOIS to find most of the others - even those which were expired. I decided to "not publish" most of the Spanish domains on this EFTY site. Anyone have some examples....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The marketplace for a specific IP range was briefly down as we're doing some server reboots today. Individual For-Sale landing pages were not affected unless you have them redirect to your marketplace site.

working now, Thanks!

•••
@Doron Vermaat
How is a white label status maintained if users are redirected to ssl pages via an eftymarketplace url?

Last edited:
•••
@Doron Vermaat
How is a white label status maintained if users are redirected to ssl pages via an eftymarketplace url?

There isn't any Efty branding on the individual For-Sale landing pages (on any plan) but if you forward your landers to the EftyMarket.com url than of course the url your visitor lands on contains the word Efty. An alternative is to forward your visitors to your own marketplace instead, ie https://namerockstar.com/domain/SpringDays.com/

•••
There isn't any Efty branding on the individual For-Sale landing pages (on any plan) but if you forward your landers to the EftyMarket.com url than of course the url your visitor lands on contains the word Efty. An alternative is to forward your visitors to your own marketplace instead, ie https://namerockstar.com/domain/SpringDays.com/

I think this is the best options for landers (last one )
How is it done ?

•••
I think this is the best options for landers (last one )
How is it done ?

Go to https://www.efty.com/app/settings/eftymarket/ and select:

upload_2018-4-6_17-51-33.png

•••
•••
Doron, any update mate regarding the request for an additional page on the marketplace (similar to that for the 'About Us' page) to allow uses to add information such as 'Terms' and 'Privacy' etc??..

•••
Doron, any update mate regarding the request for an additional page on the marketplace (similar to that for the 'About Us' page) to allow uses to add information such as 'Terms' and 'Privacy' etc??..

We will be announcing a new version of the platform soon - a lot of the popular request will be implemented in this new Efty. Stay tuned.

•••
We will be announcing a new version of the platform soon - a lot of the popular request will be implemented in this new Efty. Stay tuned.

Nice work!

•••
Anyone with emoji or IDN domains using Efty landers? I can't figure out how can I make it work without having the "xn--" in URL and the domain name..

•••
Anyone with emoji or IDN domains using Efty landers? I can't figure out how can I make it work without having the "xn--" in URL and the domain name..

Haven't really tested with the direct lander however, in my store I have both examples.

One is a word IDN and it looks normal in the path: MyEftyStoreSomething.com/domain/theIDNhere.com

The other is an emoji type domain and looks like this: MyEftyStoreSomething.com/domain/xn--12345.com

•••
Haven't really tested with the direct lander however, in my store I have both examples.

One is a word IDN and it looks normal in the path: MyEftyStoreSomething.com/domain/theIDNhere.com

The other is an emoji type domain and looks like this: MyEftyStoreSomething.com/domain/xn--12345.com

Can you share the link for emoji one?

•••
•••
Thanks @creataweb

Also contacted Doron and there is no way to hide the Punycode in the URL. Maybe it can be done via URL masking.. it's alright, not a big deal.

•••
@Doron Vermaat ,

Now that Payoneer is no longer in escrow related to our domain name, can you take it off the marketplace?

Thanks.

•••
Have you found your inquiries increase if you open a marketplace at efty or are you just using landing pages per domain without creating an efty marketplace?

•••
@Doron Vermaat ,

Now that Payoneer is no longer in escrow related to our domain name, can you take it off the marketplace?

Thanks.

We have removed all references to Payoneer from the knowledge base already. Existing users can still use Payoneer Escrow for a while so we have not completely entirely removed them from the platform as of yet. We will soon reach out to all users that still have Payoneer Escrow set-up within Efty to urge them to switch to an alternative such as Escrow.com, PayPal or Stripe.

•••
My Efty marketplace is now set up -> www.commercery.com
Still got plenty of tweaks to make but in the meantime your opinions are much appreciated.

•••
•••
We have removed all references to Payoneer from the knowledge base already. Existing users can still use Payoneer Escrow for a while so we have not completely entirely removed them from the platform as of yet. We will soon reach out to all users that still have Payoneer Escrow set-up within Efty to urge them to switch to an alternative such as Escrow.com, PayPal or Stripe.

Doron, will all users have have access to stripe now or will it still be available to ONLY whitelabel account users?

•••
Doron, will all users have have access to stripe now or will it still be available to ONLY whitelabel account users?

Stripe integration is available on the Profesional plan only.

As for payment/escrow providers: we're currently working with Escrow.com on a much deeper integration that removes a lot (as much as possible) friction from the purchase process and we're also talking with other escrow and payment companies in the domain name aftermarket to explore an additional integration which will be available across all tiers in Efty when we launch.

•••
Stripe integration is available on the Profesional plan only.

As for payment/escrow providers: we're currently working with Escrow.com on a much deeper integration that removes a lot (as much as possible) friction from the purchase process and we're also talking with other escrow and payment companies in the domain name aftermarket to explore an additional integration which will be available across all tiers in Efty when we launch.
That sounds great.

Have you guys considered adding the ability for us to invite multiple buyers to place bids on our domains in some type of auction format?

•••
Anyone here have a Efty White Label site?

Before I consider subscribing to the Professional tier I would like to take a look at a site that is white label from beginning to end including Favicon.
I want to make sue that it is really is 100% white label.

Thanks

•••
•••
That sounds great.

Have you guys considered adding the ability for us to invite multiple buyers to place bids on our domains in some type of auction format?

Unlikely because this would require a lot of resources from our development team to make this work well (and secure) and the demand from users for a feature like this is limited compared to some other, much more popular requests that we have on our development roadmap now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back