IT.COM

Help us test the new Efty.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Doron Vermaat

Co-founder, EftyTop Member
Efty.com
Impact
It’s been more than four years since @lionel_efty and I set out on a mission to change the way domain name investors manage, market and monetize their portfolio’s. And what a ride it has been!

After a private beta with a small group of users, we decided to turn to NamePros.com in December 2014 to announce our public beta and with an open invite for anyone to sign-up and provide feedback. And feedback we got. A lot. In fact, the feedback has never stopped and it is safe to say that it is thanks to the community here that Efty transformed from our humble vision of a domain portfolio management tool into the full-fledged sales platform it is today and that we’re continuing to build for you.

Pretty much all of the new features we shipped over the past few years were build on top of the original framework that we developed for Efty back in 2014 which resulted in a somewhat bloated application that isn’t always as fast and bug-free as we like it to be and frankly, has started to look a bit tired.

That’s why we set out to completely revamp the application, streamline the menus, simplify navigation and build a responsive layout for all devices and operating systems. The result is a platform with a strong emphasis on helping you make more money, by driving more sales and better reporting.

dashboard-_-efty-edited.gif

We think it’s turning out awesome but we need some unsalted feedback before we flip the switch and roll it out to our entire userbase.

And what better place to turn for feedback than here on NamePros? The very same place we announced the first version of our platform :)

The new Efty is not just old wine in new bottles. We already incorporated a lot of feedback and delivered on a lot of the popular request posted by members in the many Efty threads on the forum.

With the new Efty, you can:
  • Create custom categories for your marketplace (yay!)
  • Rearrange the order of premium domains on your homepage
  • Remove the Make Offer form from the marketplace (for your BIN domains)
  • Get in-app notifications for new inquiries and transactions.
  • Turn on/of logos in your marketplace or For-Sale landing pages.
  • Show listings on your marketplace in chronological or alphabetical order.
  • Activate two-factor authentication for added security
  • Quickly see which of your domain names are under review.
  • Add a Privacy Policy page and place Active Consent checkboxes on your Make Offer forms.
To help us test drive the #NewEfty you sign into your Efty account via https://app.efty.com/login/
Not an Efty user yet? Feel free to sign up for a 30 day, free trial here.

And please, do let us know what you think in the comments. Did we miss something? Spotted a bug? Love it, hate it? All feedback, comments, questions, and suggestions are very much appreciated.

This is a paid post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
was it ever in use? I see now i removed the bin and my domain with not to redirect to lander is going to efty.com Redirect it to Dan. Also a name i just changed nameservers gets privacy error tab and red not secure in address bar. Marketplace looks great

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Doron Vermaat is there any way to blacklist/block repeat spammers?

This guy/Bot has been hitting my inbox for months now:

DonaldDiump
[email protected] SPAM
London (GB)

It's quite annoying even though all I have to do is delete, and at least it's going directly to spam.

•••
@Doron Vermaat is there any way to blacklist/block repeat spammers?

This guy/Bot has been hitting my inbox for months now:

DonaldDiump
[email protected] SPAM
London (GB)

It's quite annoying even though all I have to do is delete, and at least it's going directly to spam.

Not really because if the inquiry is flagged as spam it already is "blocked". You should see the spam folder within Efty as the spam folder in your Gmail or Hotmail account. It's mostly what it's supposed to be for: spam, but from time to time your email hosts get it wrong and a legit email goes into spam. At Efty, we do something no other marketplace does, and that is giving you access to everything we block and label as spam. Just in case there's a legit inquiry or offer in there.

It happens sometimes, for example when a legit buyer is using a blacklisted IP or email address.

•••
Didn't want to start a new thread, doesn't look like there is an "Official Efty Thread" even tho there should be so putting this here, email from today:

Patrick Kosterman joins Efty
We're pleased to announce the appointment of Patrick Kosterman as Co-founder and CTO of our organization's newly formed business unit. ................

This part was interesting:

"Most recently, Patrick was VP of Engineering at PassKit, where he worked on mobile wallet, cloud computing, blockchain, and payment solutions for some of the world's leading companies."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back