IT.COM

Efty is here: Great software helping domainers make more money.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
When I started domaining 2 years ago it didn't took long before I realized I got disorganized. With a growing portfolio of so many domains at different registrars, listed at multiple marketplaces and parking companies, things began to slip through the cracks.​

I lost the overview, often forgetting to add or remove domains from marketplaces and in some cases even forgot to renew valuable domains. I needed a tool to help me manage my portfolio and to give me clear insight in my performance as a domainer so I reached out to long term friend and software genius @lionel_efty and we decided to build Efty.

Here’s why you are going to love domaining with Efty:

Efty helps you manage your portfolio, giving you clear insight in your performance whilst helping you to boost leads, sales and revenues. It is the starting point for all your domaining activities. Say goodbye to endless mailbox searches and farewell to eye-numbing spreadsheets. With Efty you gain control of your portfolio, make informed decisions, save time & money and increase sales!

Efty already has a myriad of great features. Here are some of the best so far:​

Join our free beta for and help us make Efty even better!

We’re working hard on turning Efty into the one tool that every domainer will love to use and we need your help and feedback to make that happen. Sign up for a free beta account today and please let us know your comments, questions and ideas for further improvement in the comments below or directly through the feedback field in the application.

Doron & @lionel_efty

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice interface. ]Will it remain free after beta?

Last edited:
•••
I have been with them about 2 months or so. Love the platform and the landing page. Just a few months and had some offers come through it as well it has other metrics as well. Will keep it going for next year BUT would love to see some sort of monetizing options coming up.

•••
Nice presentation, good luck.

•••
Nice interface. ]Will it remain free after beta?

We're currently focussing on getting as much user feedback on our product as we can. From there on we'll start making decisions as to pricing, marketing etc.

Our main objective is to make a tool that every domainer out there will love to use, charging a small monthly fee (instead of a commission on sales) that you'll be happy to pay taking into consideration all the features that'll be helping you make more money with your domain portfolio.

I hope to see you on board of our beta soon!

•••
Cool, well it definitely seems useful. G'luck

•••
Looks interesting will not use it though until there is a given price range. Is the design responsive? Do you support the use of the users own domains or do you end up on a subdomain of yours?

•••
Looks interesting will not use it though until there is a given price range. Is the design responsive? Do you support the use of the users own domains or do you end up on a subdomain of yours?

We have a mobile version available. You can easily use our nameservers to show Efty landing pages on your domains. You can also use a domain as your custom domain market place.

Some examples of domains using our nameservers:

And a few custom Efty marketplaces:

•••

The software itself has both a desktop and a mobile (responsive) version. Landing pages and market places are not responsive as of yet but this it is on our to do list. We do support the use of a custom domain for the market place. Here's an example: www.outofoffice.domains

•••
Speaking of fees now that it is brought up, will beta user be exempted from fees? honestly if there was a fee to use it I might say no but again I am used to just forwarding my domain to a sales page if need be.

•••
Wow, Features and Interface is looking interesting.. I would like to see icons and design layout structure like hostinger or something like flippa.. as current layout looks good but like something is incomplete or broken.. especially tail "y" of elfy logo in app insights..!! Good luck :)

•••
Wow, Features and Interface is looking interesting.. I would like to see icons and design layout structure like hostinger or something like flippa.. as current layout looks good but like something is incomplete or broken.. especially tail "y" of elfy logo in app insights..!! Good luck :)

Thanks for trying out Efty Natwarlal. Could you email us a screenshot of any issues you encounter with the layout together with info on which browser you are using?

•••
I'm loving Efty so far. Great interface. Seems like it's going to be a hit.

•••
Speaking of fees now that it is brought up, will beta user be exempted from fees? honestly if there was a fee to use it I might say no but again I am used to just forwarding my domain to a sales page if need be.

•••
and cc @tomcarl

Beta users will be absolutely be rewarded for their early commitment and helping us test Efty once the software goes out of beta. I want to reiterate that one of the main objectives of Efty is to help you sell your names without paying a dollar in commission. By pointing your domains to marketplaces you end up paying a commission on sales that came from type-in traffic on your own domain. We believe that by charging a small monthly fee instead Efty will be a much more attractive option for successful domainers, also considering the many other features it already has. We are planning to get all active beta users involved in the process of pricing once we get to that stage so we're very open to feedback and suggestions.

•••
Nice

Last edited:
•••
Any plan to make the system multilingual?

•••
Any plan to make the system multilingual?

Efty already supports multi-currency:

wzQjExq.png

With regards to localized language versions; we do have future plans for a Chinese language version so we can tap in the growing domain name investor market over there. Half of our team (me!) is based out of Hong Kong so that helps.

Which other language(s) would you like Efty to support in the future?

•••
Which other language(s) would you like Efty to support in the future?

It would be nice to have the landing and sale pages in Spanish, French, German and Italian

•••
I wonder if there is an Export domains feature ?

•••
Also I believe the tab chart $ Renewal per month in the Financials tab is not displaying the values properly.

•••
Btw. Looks like you guys really are on track to something good. Please let us know when the price is set.

•••
I wonder if there is an Export domains feature ?

Hi @Asfas1000 - The option to export your data out of Efty again is already available. Just go to Settings > Maintenance and click Export all domains.

G0PihLf.png

Last edited:
•••
Also I believe the tab chart $ Renewal per month in the Financials tab is not displaying the values properly.

Could you drop us an email at ask(at)efty.com with a screenshot so we can look into it?

•••
It would be nice to have the landing and sale pages in Spanish, French, German and Italian

That's a great suggestion! - Will share with the team.

You already can use any foreign language (including double byte characters such as Chinese) to customize most of your landing pages btw: search and open the domain in Efty and edit the fields under the Marketing tab (in your preferred language)

Hsd5V89.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back