IT.COM

Dynadot Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all!

We’ve created this thread to make it easier to communicate with us here on Namepros, and we’ll also be posting regular updates on our offers and products. Please feel free to share any feedback and suggestions with us, or to let us know if there’s anything we can assist with.

We’d like to kick things off with an extension of our $7.99 .COM transfer sale, the code “COMTRANS4” has been extended until 23:59 PST on May 31, and there’s no limit on how many domains you can transfer using the code. Every month we have great prices on a wide selection of domains, and you can find a full list of our sales here:

https://www.dynadot.com/sales.html

We’re also excited to share that our CEO, Todd Han, will be hosting an AMA (Ask Me Anything) right here on Namepros in the near future, with more information on a date and time coming soon.

Dynadot is an ICANN accredited domain name registrar and web host headquartered in San Mateo, California. Founded in 2002 by a software engineer, our primary focus is engineering and design excellence. Our custom written, state-of-the-art domain and hosting software is stable, fast, and easy to use. From humble beginnings, we have grown steadily and now are home to over 2.6 million domains.

Our goal is to provide our customers with world class registration and hosting services for a reasonable price. Most of our site is fully automated, allowing us to offer some of the lowest prices in the industry. At the same time we strive to provide excellent customer service, and helpful responses to all questions. If anything is not to your satisfaction, feel free to contact us, and we will do our best to resolve the situation.

We individually respond to every email we receive - no cut and paste responses. Customer service is handled by highly trained customer service representatives that work closely with our software engineers, so you are likely to get an intelligent response to your question.

Contact information:
Live chat support: https://www.dynadot.com/chat/login_resp.html
Email support: [email protected]
North American phone support: +1.866-262-3399 (toll free) and +1.650-262-0100
Chinese phone support: 400 803 5591
This was a promoted post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They were good in the past.
Last few years some crazy team there... Daily updates with tons of bugs etc.

•••
For Sale domains on their landers don't work as well.
LiveChat answered that they are on the same dead server.

•••
@Dynadot
i requested payout to my paypal 1 week ago but till now i dont get payment yet...
i email and chat your team everyday but i got same answer : still proccessing

update : Done

Last edited:
•••
For Sale domains on their landers don't work as well.
LiveChat answered that they are on the same dead server.
Works as of now.
Thanks.

•••
@Dynadot
i requested payout to my paypal 1 week ago but till now i dont get payment yet...
i email and chat your team everyday but i got same answer : still proccessing

please do payment ASAP..thankyou
Dynadot was last seen:

Viewing section Domain Marketplace Reviews, Jun 30, 2021

LiveChat

•••
It's quite surprising how a person can't see and perceive the difference between $2 and $1000 !
This could happen when you purchase a mass amount of domains at one time 200+. It would be quite surprising for someone that only buys 1 domain at a time.

•••
This could happen when you purchase a mass amount of domains at one time 200+. It would be quite surprising for someone that only buys 1 domain at a time.

If you're implying me, there are times when I buy in bulk.
However, I always act in a controlled and cautious manner; I check the domain names and the price of the products again and again to see if there are any mistakes, and I calculate the total amount to be paid at each payment step.
I just don't like to do business with panic, as if saving goods from fire.

•••
Still no reply on getting charged $1000 thinking that I was buying a $2 domain. I used to think Dynadot was the best until now. Currently in the process of transferring out 6,000+ domains. Do not deposit a lot of money into your Dynadot account because they make it very easy to purchase premium domains by mistake. Just deposit a few hundred at a time, or they'll get you too. Very deceitful! >:(
I'm sorry for the delay, and that we weren't able to help further with this, our team contacted the seller to request the cancellation but this wasn't accepted, unfortunately.

•••
I can't log in without security check. Whatever I type in it goes again asking for another code. Just terrible.
Sorry to hear that, could you please PM us with your Dynadot username so we could assist further?

•••
Hi

Any coupon transfer .com please

Best Regards

Last edited:
•••
Marketplace could have page where user could keep track of his/her past sales in one place.

Last edited:
•••
Is it true that you can bypass the 60 day registrar lock at dynadot now? If so, how? does it work only for transfers or hand regs as well?

•••
@Dynadot So the ad in rotation at top of NamePros shows that the $6.99 com is now until end of August, but for me at least on your site it is showing regular .com pricing. Is it true it is now in August at the same price as last month? Thank you for clarification.
Bob

•••
@Dynadot So the ad in rotation at top of NamePros shows that the $6.99 com is now until end of August, but for me at least on your site it is showing regular .com pricing. Is it true it is now in August at the same price as last month? Thank you for clarification.
Bob

I think it's been $6.99 for like 2 years.

•••
I think it's been $6.99 for like 2 years.
Does it show as $6.99 for you now? For me it switched to $8.99 yesterday and is still at that this morning.
Thanks,
Bob

•••
Does it show as $6.99 for you now? For me it switched to $8.99 yesterday and is still at that this morning.
Thanks,
Bob

Seems like it's $8.99 now but it's usually been $6.99 whenever I looked the past year.

•••
Just bought 5 names.

(SandMixers.com
CabinetFronts.com
MyFirstFriends.com
AllVarieties.com
AllDistance.com)

Ended up payng 8.75 each.
The 6.99 promo on NP is bogus.

Last edited:
•••
Our emails may sometimes be flagged as spam by a provider due to the large volume of emails we send out unfortunately. Adding XXXXX to your email contacts and marking the emails as safe should help with the delivery of those.

I’m not entirely sure, but I believe there is a way to mark your outbound email of this type as “transactional email”. This way the receiving servers know that it’s related to a transaction.

I use Zoho as a platform, and we have ZohoMail as a client, ZohoCampaign for newsletters, and ZeptoMail for transactional emails.

I hope this information would provide a solution to this issue.

best regards,
Mohamed

•••
I guess they just released the ad too early. :xf.grin:

In the past, promotions often started only on the second or third day of the month.

•••
Still no reply on getting charged $1000 thinking that I was buying a $2 domain. I used to think Dynadot was the best until now. Currently in the process of transferring out 6,000+ domains. Do not deposit a lot of money into your Dynadot account because they make it very easy to purchase premium domains by mistake. Just deposit a few hundred at a time, or they'll get you too. Very deceitful! >:(

You know what, I have a similar number of domains with Dynadot. Never made such a mistake.

But I did made it once elsewhere. So - it can happen. Was simply distracted for a second.

If you really move your names out for that $1k mistake, which actually is not made by Dynadot but you selecting the wrong name. I'm not sure of what kind of business are you in.

Anyone can make a mistake. Including you. I get that you are pissed off that you can't cancel this, I would also be upset.

But the real question is whether otherwise Dynadot has served you well. And if it did, maybe you should not do impulse decisions.

Good luck regardless of what you choose.

Edit: I think not having thousands in your account is a good protection; however not against Dynadot but against yourself. Cause you can definitely do this elsewhere as well.

You're not looking where the fault really is, with the buyer (you). And it's just human to make such mistakes, just like I did.

Last edited:
•••
@Dynadot -- I am no longer seeing $6.99 at checkout...

upload_2021-8-1_21-27-26.png

did the supply run out?

am I missing a promo code?

or is this a bug?

•••
•••
Just bought 5 names.

(SandMixers.com
CabinetFronts.com
MyFirstFriends.com
AllVarieties.com
AllDistance.com)

Ended up payng 8.75 each.
The 6.99 promo on NP is bogus.

well u know...in ideal world runtime for ads would be perfect synch with actual promo etc..but the world is not ideal..so everyone just does whatever whenever..

all we can do is look at checkout price. :)

•••
You know what, I have a similar number of domains with Dynadot. Never made such a mistake.

But I did made it once elsewhere. So - it can happen. Was simply distracted for a second.

If you really move your names out for that $1k mistake, which actually is not made by Dynadot but you selecting the wrong name. I'm not sure of what kind of business are you in.

Anyone can make a mistake. Including you. I get that you are pissed off that you can't cancel this, I would also be upset.

But the real question is whether otherwise Dynadot has served you well. And if it did, maybe you should not do impulse decisions.

Good luck regardless of what you choose.

Edit: I think not having thousands in your account is a good protection; however not against Dynadot but against yourself. Cause you can definitely do this elsewhere as well.

You're not looking where the fault really is, with the buyer (you). And it's just human to make such mistakes, just like I did.

yeah... it's TRUE dyna makes checkout easy.. but that's a.good thing.. u always gotta pay attention to the numbers.

u mess up then thats on u.. transfer out 6k names just cause u messed up is bit ridiculous.

Last edited:
•••
so dyna reg promo over for com..transfer too?

too bad.. now we all go elsewhere.. I wonder who really loses on ending such promos.

•••
Back