NameSilo

Domain transfer obstruction and system errors with GoDaddy leadership.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ServicesManaged

Established Member
Impact
Greetings everyone,

We get an error message when we try to update contacts, change nameservers, or try to transfer to another account for 14 of our 500 domain names since last month. In my 20 years as a domain broker, iv never heard anything like this.

On Friday the CEO had John Mcarthy contact us, saying they will follow up the next day seeing the same error messages and appeared confused as to why. Chat and ATS both said they see the errors, don't know why, and cant/wont fix it. We wubmitted a support tick last month that did not fix it, although it said they had. Additional we asked for all possible credits/refunds associated with the account without any response.

So after five+ hours now with tech support, I have been lied to, hung up on by Bobby/Superior, and now ignored completely by leadership. It appears we are forced to get a court order and file arrest warrants for honest service to remedy rights deprivation.

Has anyone had this back-end system problem or is it just us out of their millions of customers obstructed from trade?

Does it appear to be a psyop to anyone else, because it is extraordinarily offensive not to have normal control of my website & domains for no good reason?

TRANSFER OBSTRUCTION.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still no remedy or answer from them.

•••
•••
@GoDaddy = Still not response, accounting, or remedy.

•••
I'm hitting the same problem, the buttons to get a transfer done don't work. Odd that renewal buttons always work.

•••
Oh my god. I tried to deal with someone on text to deal with a problem of taking off privacy for 1 domain, and I cannot believe the stonewalling the person supposedly dealing with it put up. What is going on there??!!

•••
Mine turned out to be resolvable by changing devices and changing browsers.

•••
•••
@GoDaddy has still failed to respond. Aman Buthan and the Boards refuse to account or provide our credits.

The obstruction issue far exceeds browsers, it was a system error they acknowledged, creating a security/data breach it appears they are trying to conceal with fraud.

Criminal affidavits to FL/AZ/DE ATTORNEY GENERAL remain ignored. My clients are starting lawsuits and self remedies, it is a dumpster fire mess we pray get resolved.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back