IT.COM

Dodora / Directi Nasty

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Badger

Ravaged By AgeVIP Member
Impact
Ive posted this elsewhere so if your reading this for the second time, I apologise. nevertheless, heres a brief capsule review of my predicament..

1. (6 months ago) Won a POOL drop through auction
2. Dodora appointed as registrar.
3. Dodora default on judgement, Directi pick up my account from them.
4. Three months of wrangling before Directi allow me access to my domain.
5. Sell my domain to customer for mid $$$$, hand over account to them, paid, everything cool.
6. (this week) Dodora snatch back domain from customer saying they are the rightful owner and for it they want $2500.

This is unreal... My customer has contacted me asking if I had anything to do with it but, as i told him, I guess this has something to do with Dodora desperately trying to raise funds before trial...

Anyone have any helpful advice...

EDIT** Jeepers, I learn that Dodora in its entirety is banned at other forums.... Wow, A registrar banned........ I guess we might be in trouble on this one...**EDIT

Regards

Ian

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's to bad that you are in the middle on this,However you did'nt take the domain away from the customer,I would just let it ride,It's out of your hands and behond your control.Very unfortunate situation.

•••
How does a registrar (dodora) could easily take a domain from other registrar (directi)? I've never heard of Dodora before (what an ugly name :)) Can't access the website, is it dodora.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back