IT.COM

discuss Do Domains = Cheap Crack?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
While I've smoked dope a dozen or so times in my life I've never done crack....thank God!

Most of us rationalize our behavior in some way, and I just finished registering two domains very similar to WineHealth.com after reading all about the "health" benefits of drinking Whisky:xf.wink:

Folks, i've been advised by the likes of my friend Bob Hawkes here on NP and my peers to hold off registering a domain i like for 24 to 48 hours. After reading a Harvard study about the health benefits of drinking whisky, and a virtual tasting business I'm starting as a result of the global pandemic, I checked to see if the domain Whiskyxxxxxx.com was/is available? Much to my surprise it was, and the fact it just cost $8.50 to register for a year made it even more attractive.

Knowing the whisky industry is a 60B industry worldwide, and the wine industry is 300B, I just knew in my pea brain there would be enough people around the world who might be interested in the health benefits of drinking whisky that I should own a piece of their world.....btw, whiskey is also spelled with an "e" thus the reason for buying two domains.

Now back to the addictive nature of buying, registering and owning domains. Does my rationale make sense?
How much crack could I get for $8.50? How long will my high last? Will it last a year:xf.rolleyes:

My final rationale.....hell, i could be dead in the next 24-48 hours:xf.wink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back