NameSilo

Did you like Flippa's partially new interface?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Raghav Nehra

Established Member
Impact
i woke up to a new flippa user-interface...which i frankly did not like...how about you guys?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whatever be the look of interface, but what matters most is the RESPONSE we get for our listings. Flippa response is very very pathetic. I am unable to get even 10 views for my 14 day listing for 4 letter dot com names. I have lot of admiration for Flippa staff, they do a tremendous job indeed, but Flippa failed miserably to promote itself and bring viewers/buyers/sellers to listing pages. They charge $ 9 for a domain listing, that is really too much when compared to the result that we get. Let them charge 15% commission instead of present 10%, but listing should be provided at a nominal fee only. They need to promote themselves otherwise, the day is not near, Flippa will be a forgotten altogether.
I am writing this post since I love it and with an ardent hope that Flippa will try to capture the lost market.

•••
Flippa is spent. I don't know why people waste their money there.

•••
But what other options do we have? Sedo charges 59$ listing fee...Godaddy featured listing of 20$ is of no use...Namejet is like a pain in the arse...there is no option left...?

•••
idiotic decision to hide filters so deeply. It was so easy to do the search before.

•••
idiotic decision to hide filters so deeply. It was so easy to do the search before.

I think some bad element has entered the Flippa team to make sure Flippa flops soon.

•••
I hope Flippa management is reading this post.

•••
I hope someone will replace flippa

•••
Really i don't like flippa new interface.

•••
I like Flippa anyway cos other market fees tremendously high.Flilla 9$ auction fee not bad and my mostly selling by flippa.
Not the best but better than others for now i reckon.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back