Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi to all ! 🙏
Express here your experience with Odys.global
They new but not so new as marketplace in domain name industry
Have also account here @odysglobal also maybe more active here for guide us

I will start first
A team will review your domain you submit

Take aprox one week ( maybe more ) until you get answer if the domain you submit is approve or not

I have two names now
One is live on marketplace & is HoReCa.cc
& wait for second to be live on market Odys.global ( is approve to be on market )

To see marketplace Odys.global must create an account ( of course must have account if you want to submit a domain )

Maybe near future they modify & see marketplace as is on SH or BB
🤗

Land page is simple & smooth 🤗 ( see HoReCa.cc ) + in time will have a logo 🤗

Until now for me is super good 🤗 & want to submit more

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been thoroughly unimpressed with Odys.

•••
If someone wants to buy your domain name they first need to create an account with Odys. That's way too much friction, and it will cause you to lose a lot of sales. No way I would point my domains there.

•••
If someone wants to buy your domain name they first need to create an account with Odys. That's way too much friction, and it will cause you to lose a lot of sales. No way I would point my domains there.

Is someone want to see CAN without log because the domain have a land page just like SH , BB etc..
Only if want to see all domains listed for sale need to create account

Last edited:
•••
Is someone want to see CAN without log because the domain have a land page just like SH , BB etc..
Only if want to see all domains listed for sale need to create account
But to BUY it I need to register. That's just ridiculous.

Just go with Afternic. They sell your domains like no other marketplace can.

•••
But to BUY it I need to register. That's just ridiculous.

Just go with Afternic. They sell your domains like no other marketplace can.

For some work for other not good Afternic
+
Odys is on category of SH , BB etc..

Last edited:
•••
I sold 2 domains on Odys to date (in 2023). And I have 3 more domains listed for sale.

It is not like Afternic, Sedo, SH or BB. They only accept brandable domains with built-in SEO juice. Meaning that the domain must be spam-free, the Archive.org history must be clear, and the domain must have authority backlinks from authority sites such as Forbes, BBC, New York Times, Yahoo, Business Insider etc.

They are strict, even a few spam backlinks might cause them to reject the submission. You need to know what you are doing.

They have the audience who are looking for this type of aged domains. They have a large email database and they can sell your domains via email marketing, using their newsletter.

If you have a domain without authority backlinks then you cannot sell such domains on ODYS. You need aged domains with existing domain authority and link juice.

•••
I sold 2 domains on Odys to date (in 2023). And I have 3 more domains listed for sale.

It is not like Afternic, Sedo, SH or BB. They only accept brandable domains with built-in SEO juice. Meaning that the domain must be spam-free, the Archive.org history must be clear, and the domain must have authority backlinks from authority sites such as Forbes, BBC, New York Times, Yahoo, Business Insider etc.

They are strict, even a few spam backlinks might cause them to reject the submission. You need to know what you are doing.

They have the audience who are looking for this type of aged domains. They have a large email database and they can sell your domains via email marketing, using their newsletter.

If you have a domain without authority backlinks then you cannot sell such domains on ODYS. You need aged domains with existing domain authority and link juice.

One of reasons i like how manage
I have 4 domains listed on Odys marketplace & one they put on sale at 13k
Hope can sell at this price :giggle:

•••
Thanks for sharing.

If you have decent SEO domains I'd be willing to buy possibly.

•••
Thanks for sharing.

If you have decent SEO domains I'd be willing to buy possibly.
I have them on the ODYS marketplace, but at retail prices.

•••
Hi to all ! 🙏
Express here your experience with Odys.global
They new but not so new as marketplace in domain name industry
Have also account here @odysglobal also maybe more active here for guide us

I will start first
A team will review your domain you submit

Take aprox one week ( maybe more ) until you get answer if the domain you submit is approve or not

I have two names now
One is live on marketplace & is HoReCa.cc
& wait for second to be live on market Odys.global ( is approve to be on market )

To see marketplace Odys.global must create an account ( of course must have account if you want to submit a domain )

Maybe near future they modify & see marketplace as is on SH or BB
🤗

Land page is simple & smooth 🤗 ( see HoReCa.cc ) + in time will have a logo 🤗

Until now for me is super good 🤗 & want to submit more

Vlog . us is another they accepted
Is a 21 years OLD domain
:xf.love:

•••
New Google Core Update is going to hurt Odys business model.

Occasionally, expired domains are purchased and repurposed with the primary intention of boosting search ranking of low-quality or unoriginal content. This can mislead users into thinking the new content is part of the older site, which may not be the case. Expired domains that are purchased and repurposed with the intention of boosting the search ranking of low-quality content are now considered spam.

https://blog.google/products/search/google-search-update-march-2024/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back