IT.COM

domain UAZE.com - Please rate how pronunciable these domains are

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I have the following 2 domains and need to decide which one is more suitable for a new business.

I would appreciate if you could rate how pronunciable in English they are for you. Please reply only if you are native English speaker, thank you.

DLUY.com

UAZE.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dluy = not pronouncable

OZUE = fairly pronouncable

UAZE = fairly pronouncable

None of them "roll off the tongue" so to speak.

•••
Take it from someone who owns 51 LLLL.com
“These are the best you got”?

Is “ibkr.com” pronouncable? They literally say each letter to say the business name lol. They are leading finance.

We dont even know what business you are opening. Add context, since i’m not feeling any of these three names. The good news is these are “liquid domains“ my favorite niche which have the highest floor price.

Last edited:
•••
i think @D Haynes is a nice guy who doesnt want to hurt

Can you tell us acronym ideas you add?
Or business. I relate to you so much, please dont be offended by me. I’m going to make a thread like this in the future; it’s ingenious and i hope more ppl answer.

Also, poll? (Add none of the above)

Last edited:
•••
Good afternoon. I no longer have any 4L domains so can't comment on that. However, something I sometimes use is a website that is more useful than people realize.

acronymfinder .com

It is best to find out if there is a business or organization that maybe uses the first 3 letters of any of your domain names. The less confusion that people have the more that they will find and use your websites.

Just IMHO.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg

•••
Take it from someone who owns 51 LLLL.com
“These are the best you got”?

Is “ibkr.com” pronouncable? They literally say each letter to say the business name lol. They are leading finance.

We dont even know what business you are opening. Add context, since i’m not feeling any of these three names. The good news is these are “liquid domains“ my favorite niche which have the highest floor price.
Well IBKR is the ticker code for Interactive Brokers stock, it's not supposed to be pronunceable, cheers.

•••
i think @D Haynes is a nice guy who doesnt want to hurt

Can you tell us acronym ideas you add?
Or business. I relate to you so much, please dont be offended by me. I’m going to make a thread like this in the future; it’s ingenious and i hope more ppl answer.

Also, poll? (Add none of the above)

Hi, I am not planning to use an acronym, I just need to create a brand for an online retail store and these are my last short .com domains so rather than search for a new one, I was hoping I could use one of these.

Don't worry about offending me, I need the brutal honest truth, :) thank you.

Last edited:
•••
Ozue.com = $125 to $475 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The others = $70 to $130 ea. = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back