Domain Empire

Can't log in to Bodis.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I cant log in to my Bodis.com account anymore, i even try changing my password. Anyone else having the same problem ? Or is my account canceled ? Didnt receive anything in my email saying my account maybe canceled.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The same here, is this the end of beautiful story? :)

•••
Others are having the same problems too. Me too.

•••
•••
•••
•••
This is not a good thing.

•••
•••
I thought it was only me so I changed my password just to make sure my account was not hacked. Now I'm relief that I'm not the only person having trouble accessing Bodis. I just hope that everything is ok with Bodis.

•••
•••
Been trying for about 5 mins now and am also in the same boat.

When I type my password incorrectly, it does tell me that the name and password don't match, but when I type it in correctly, it just takes me back to the log in page.

Hope they can get it working soon, as I have several names I wanted to park with them today.

Alex

•••
Yes I have one name I need to change ASAP

•••
Weird. I'm logged in just fine. Firefox + IE6

•••
•••
Me too..

bodis got hack?? very wierd..

•••
Fka200 said:
Weird. I'm logged in just fine. Firefox + IE6

when did u do that. if it was yesterday, >:(

I feel something bad here :-/

•••
same here, cant log in, temporary prob I believe

•••
Same boat here. I changed my email last evening and my old gives error and new just takes me back to login screen. Just like it is executing a logout instead of a login.

Landers displaying ok so not so worried.

•••
Why aren't you worried. It's extra money for bodis, isn't it? ;)

•••
Same here, I was going crazy... but now I see its a general problem. Let's see when it gets solved.

•••
strange, i'm using firefox and i can login
is it because i saved my password :rolleyes:

•••
No, it's not because of it. But it's strange that few people can login into bodis.

•••
same here ! Are we all dead ?

•••
I get back my password also can not log in!

•••
You would know it earlier if only you have read previous postings. ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back