IT.COM

I tried park logic after bodis and above. Big mistake!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I must have missed the $250 payout minimum. I was canceled and lost my balance. I cant even log in to go over my records. when I research a few domains that use them, along with a few of my own, they forward to some implied virus removal scam. putting my domain vaulation in the toilet.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is this the old bs company redirected,com? or something similar to it? usually it takes long to ruin your names no? how long u been there?

•••
i dont know redirected.com, i hardly ever click on my own domains, as all traffic to PL is organic, and didnt want to get an email 'you violated a term of service with my ip" but the few times i hit my own domain there, i see about 3-4 redirects in the address bar resolving to a page that tells me that i have a virus yadda yadda with a phone number.
its pretty common as i click on a number of other domains on my hit list, and with PL nameservers , i get the same infected computer shpeal. i tried PL for about a year. 0$ payout. account closed. about 600 plus .coms

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back