Dynadot

Can't log in to Bodis.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I cant log in to my Bodis.com account anymore, i even try changing my password. Anyone else having the same problem ? Or is my account canceled ? Didnt receive anything in my email saying my account maybe canceled.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ME TOO.I can not log in my account today.who can solve?

•••
glad(sort of)that i'm not the only one who can't log-in :'(

•••
•••
so many people can not log in...

•••
it must be a problem that will be fixed soon

•••
im having same problem i cant log in to my bodis accoutn either :(

•••
on!SPOT said:
it must be a problem that will be fixed soon

Yeah I was thinking the same 7 hours ago :P

•••
Can't log in either. Did anyone send an email to customer support, or is everyone assuming someone else will send it? Maybe they don't even know of the problem yet.

•••
LOL

idevlabs I thought you already sent it ;)

•••
It's still night time in America. I doubt if even Matt can stay awake working all day and all night.

He'll notice it when he wakes up though...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I use firefox and I CANNOT login.

•••
•••
well me too if we're having a 'who's locked-out?' party :)

•••
•••
At least now i can't see the stats - it was getting depressing.
Gotta get some good domains.

•••
Bodis is still in beta, therefore we have to expect a few glitches.

And as I'm receiving 100% revenue share i don't mind having a few problems here and there.. (atleast for now)

•••
No problem for me

I had firefox remember my password. Everything looks fine and page loading seems to be a little faster too.

Didn't Matt say that he is upgrading the database version last night?

•••
Still can't login. Makes me wish I had taken screen shots of revenue (reports) not yet paid.

If someone has Matt's phone number, it's time to wake him up.

Last edited:
•••
bodis is cool for sure - major drawback for me is waiting so long to get paid - any idea if payment will be quicker in the future

•••
cc5ads said:
bodis is cool for sure - major drawback for me is waiting so long to get paid - any idea if payment will be quicker in the future

Agreed, according to their homepage FAQ's, he is working for faster payments in the future.

•••
verbster said:
Still can't login. Makes me wish I had taken screen shots of revenue (reports) not yet paid.

If someone has Matt's phone number, it's time to wake him up.

His phone is listed in bodis whois if you will call him.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back