IT.COM

Can't log in to Bodis.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I cant log in to my Bodis.com account anymore, i even try changing my password. Anyone else having the same problem ? Or is my account canceled ? Didnt receive anything in my email saying my account maybe canceled.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let me take my comments back...

I was able to login with Firefox, it remembers my password and login session. When I use IE, I can't login.

Matt said that he did the database patch, I think the patch might have fixed the bug but broke the existing login code.

•••
winst said:
I was able to login with Firefox, it remembers my password and login session. When I use IE, I can't login.

Matt said that he did the database patch, I think the patch might have fixed the bug but broke the existing login code.

I thought I was banned :td:
thanks god if someone still can login. Matt will be here when everything is fine, won't you Matt ?

We are waiting ... :$:

•••
Would some of you guys chill out?

The landing pages are up and you just can't login. Not a big deal.

I almost wish the person who was getting his phone number did have the balls to call and wake him up. The response would be funny.

Bodis is in beta still AFAIK. If you want a perfectly running parking provider then go elsewhere and stop making stupid threats and comments.

Last edited:
•••
i was just able to log in through IE

•••
•••
Fixed. Please close this thread.

•••
has anyone been able to add links to a new domain (custom landing)?
When I hit create links it errors out.
I'm sure Matt is doing all he can for us, might just have to give it some time for the kinks to get all sorted out.

Keep up the great work!

•••
Fixed. Thread can be now locked.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back