BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Matt ! I sent an email to Bodis 5 days ago, but i have not received a reply from Bodis. That's why?

•••
Sorry everyone. My birthday was this week so had a bit of a delay in everything for a day or two. Just now getting back to everything.

James, what is the "hiatus"? :)

MTK - accounts re-opened. When I see 10 accounts from a single member created in 1 day it usually is suspicious enough for me to close every one of them.

And about the inquiry, that's a priority now. Hoping to have it live later tonight when everyone is asleep. :D

•••
Sorry everyone. My birthday was this week so had a bit of a delay in everything for a day or two. Just now getting back to everything.

James, what is the "hiatus"? :)

MTK - accounts re-opened. When I see 10 accounts from a single member created in 1 day it usually is suspicious enough for me to close every one of them.

And about the inquiry, that's a priority now. Hoping to have it live later tonight when everyone is asleep. :D

Happy B-Day Matt! :)

•••
And about the inquiry, that's a priority now.

It would be really good. "Make an offer" shouldn't be obligatori, it could be an additional field to fill up.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Happy Birthday Matt. It was my birthday this week also :)

•••
Thank you Matt!

Last edited:
•••
Happy birthday Stu! Wow I knew a few domainers that had a birthday this past week, must be a lucky week. :D

Tchibo, I have already re-opened your account. Once again, our terms of service do not allow anyone to create so many accounts without my prior approval.

99% of the time it is a scammer that goes out and creates so many accounts so we incorrectly close a small % but we save ourselves from a bigger % of fraudsters.

•••
Traffic Question?

%%-

Last edited:
•••

Is the inquiry system ready?

•••
I don't see it on my domains yet.

•••
It's been along time. I started moving my domains back to Bodis. The pages look great!

•••

I hope we will see it soon. It is the most important thing for us. We keep your word. And Bodis will be the best.

•••
•••
I got a weird email that bodis, will be shutting down? they will be closing? is this true?

•••
I am a charter member of Bodis, and I have not received such an email. When did you get it, who was it from, and exactly what did it say?

•••
I got a weird email that bodis, will be shutting down? they will be closing? is this true?

I doubt that very much, unless more than one person received such an email, which I also doubt.

•••

Are you maybe confusing Bodis with Bido? Bido is closing.

•••
I am a charter member of Bodis as well and did not get this email either, and am in the process of moving my domains back to Bodis. It was probably a mistake re the Bido thing.

Last edited:
•••
I joined bodis at the start and used to make good money there once upon a time, but then it dried up...
I am moving some of my domains back to see how it performs now- Matt, do I still have the full rev share promised for life?
If I moved some high traffic/rev names back would you optimise them for me?

Last edited:
•••
Only domain parking available here right now,no domains for sale !

•••
Bodis is definitely NOT closing.

That email would've came from Bido, which is a different service.

gingeman, please PM me your email. You should be at what you were but I'll just double check just in case.

Still trying to get the inquiry up. I was going to use a different inquiry page for each template, but my developer/designer just finished a generic one last night so am working on integrating it.

•••
Anyone else having trouble getting in to Bodis? Appears the site is down but I believe domains directed there are still resolving. Perhaps Matt is doing an update/upgrade?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back