NameSilo

Domain Parking Help at Nominalia.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HereDomainthere

Top DomainerTop Member
Impact
Hello Domainers,

Hope You all have a great Weekend!! Please help me on setting up my domains for parking @bodis..

1. I have signed up and added my domains to Bodis.com
2. In the right side of the Add Domain Page,

How to Point Your Domain Names to Bodis
To generate parking revenue with Bodis, you must point your domain names to our servers. Please go to your domain name registrar and do either of the following:
Option 1:
Change Name Servers (NS Records)
Change the name servers (NS records) of your domains to the following:
NS1.BODIS.COM
NS2.BODIS.COM
Option 2:
Create CNAME Records
Create the following CNAME records in your DNS zone file.
Note: This method will automatically add your domain names upon the arrival of your first visitor.
65943.BODIS.COM
(blank)
65943.BODIS.COM
65943.BODIS.COM

My Domains are registered at www.Nominalia.com.
I tried to change my NameServers, but its asking for the IP Address which I am confused. Changing the CName is also not possible..

How do I do it.. and how can I confirm whether its added..

Thanks in Advance.
Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I tried to change my NameServers, but its asking for the IP Address which I am confused. Changing the CName is also not possible..
You may be under Nominalia's own DNS manager, which uses their name servers and allows you to set A records (IP address), CNAME records (alias), TXT records, MX, etc. If you see any of those, then you're in the wrong place on Nominalia.

You'll need to navigate to the area that allows you to set your own custom name servers.

This may be it:
How can I change my domain''''''''s DNS?

Access the DNS section of your control panel and start the DNS change operation by specifying at least two valid DNS. If the indicated DNS are correct, the operation will be completed in 24/48 hours.
Source: http://help.nominalia.com/faq/nominalia.com/eng/domains/dns/dns_change/index.html

Hope that helps,

•••
some old fashion registrars require you to put the IP of the nameservers you are planning to use:

ns1.bodis.com

ns2.bodis.com

•••
some old fashion registrars require you to put the IP of the nameservers you are planning to use:

ns1.bodis.com

ns2.bodis.com
Thank You Bro.. So should I remove these

dns1.nominalia.com IP address: 81.88.57.10
dns2.nominalia.com IP address: 81.88.63.48

and put

ns1.bodis.com

ns2.bodis.com

?

Or should I add the names you gave? Please advice..

Regards

•••
I got it working by putting in only ns1.bodis.com and ns2.bodis.com and leaving the ip fields empty!

•••
I got it working by putting in only ns1.bodis.com and ns2.bodis.com and leaving the ip fields empty!
It gave me an error when I tried that.. Now, I have replaced the 2 existing code to Bodis server names.... Will that affect my domain?

•••
I'm not familiar with.Nominalia control panel. Perhaps if you can give some screenshot, we may be able to help.

•••
Please check the screenshot and I have the name servers like this as I set to Bodis..

Will that affect my domain in push/transfer later if I wanted to sell?

Regards

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 11.45.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 11.45.59 PM.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 54
•••
Code:
ns1.bodis.com

ns2.bodis.com

It works perfectly.

Will that affect my domain in push/transfer later if I wanted to sell?

No. DNS & Nameserver changes won't affect push / transfer.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back