Dynadot

What is the acceptable traffic source in BODIS.com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi:

I am new in parking world , and I come a cross some posts about bodis.com and i love that the give bitcoin payment feature.

But i would like to know what is the acceptable source of visits on bodis? is facebook and twitter acceptable?

And what the normal CTR on bodis?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Unfortunately we cannot support social media traffic due to its low conversion for our advertisers. If your domain names receive some residual social media traffic from when they were websites, this is okay, but not if it's your primary traffic source.

We primarily support domains receiving direct type-ins, expired backlinks and organic referrals.

You can find more details on this in our parking TOS.

www.bodis.com/terms/domain-parking-program

Please feel free to open a support ticket at Bodis if you'd like direct assistance with your account/traffic, and we'll get back to you shortly.

Thanks.

Hi:

I am new in parking world , and I come a cross some posts about bodis.com and i love that the give bitcoin payment feature.

But i would like to know what is the acceptable source of visits on bodis? is facebook and twitter acceptable?

And what the normal CTR on bodis?

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back