BODIS.com Closed My Account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LUP

TLDHubTop Member
Impact
BODIS.com Closed My Account

Hello Muhammad,

Thank you for contacting us. I've just taken a look at your Bodis account and unfortunately it appears to have been flagged after your domains received a spike in false ad clicks recently. It is against our Terms of Service for you to click on our ads.

Subsequently, your Bodis account has now been closed and any earnings generated as a result of this low quality traffic will need to be withheld.

I'm afraid that we will be unable to continue to support your domains on the Bodis network moving forward.

Thank you.

Be aware guys with this company

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are we supposed to be aware of? You aren’t supposed to falsely inflate with clicks.

•••
so u think they made mistake?

•••
my account was also closed but i admit i actually clicked on an ad(only once tho) by mistake.
i just started using ParkingCrew.com for now

•••
I doubt they close accnts for one click cause they know mistakes happen.

•••
I doubt they close accnts for one click cause they know mistakes happen.
Honest to God a single click
If the reason they closed the acc was something else am not sure never tried to contact them

Last edited:
•••
my account was also closed but i admit i actually clicked on an ad(only once tho) by mistake.
i just started using ParkingCrew.com for now

ParkingCrew better than Voodoo, Bodis imo

Last edited:
•••
They closed my account with same message. I posted and created new thread all i got was negative reputation from people who were earning money with them successfully.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back