BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Bodis keeps denying my keywords (they are related to my typo domains).

Any help?

•••
Bodis keeps denying my keywords (they are related to my typo domains).

Any help?
Hello @Justatypoguy,

Your keyword terms may have been rejected on other grounds, e.g. containing unsupported, broad or incorrectly formatted terms.

If you require further assistance with your keyword terms, please open a support ticket.

Thanks.

•••
Hello @Justatypoguy,

Your keyword terms may have been rejected on other grounds, e.g. containing unsupported, broad or incorrectly formatted terms.

If you require further assistance with your keyword terms, please open a support ticket.

Thanks.
Troy,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I assume that (name).com should fall into that incorrectly formatted terms?

I have just shy of 200 domains. They are all typo domains, and I was running affiliate offers (niche-specific for each domain), with about 1.500 - 3.000 hits per day (half of it adult traffic) on CashParking.

Unfortunately, adult placements are very broad on GD-CP, and their payout is subpar (plus the massive delay in stats). So that’s why I decided to go with Bodis (which pays very little per click, but I’m hoping it’s going to improve in time).

I just would really like to add the specific terms/keywords for each of my typo’d domains, otherwise I’ll end up with generic, “Joe is your Plumber” ad.

•••
Troy,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I assume that (name).com should fall into that incorrectly formatted terms?

I have just shy of 200 domains. They are all typo domains, and I was running affiliate offers (niche-specific for each domain), with about 1.500 - 3.000 hits per day (half of it adult traffic) on CashParking.

Unfortunately, adult placements are very broad on GD-CP, and their payout is subpar (plus the massive delay in stats). So that’s why I decided to go with Bodis (which pays very little per click, but I’m hoping it’s going to improve in time).

I just would really like to add the specific terms/keywords for each of my typo’d domains, otherwise I’ll end up with generic, “Joe is your Plumber” ad.
Hello @Justatypoguy,

Thank you for clarifying. This is possible, but I'm afraid that the adult terms are now predefined by our upstream ad provider, and can no longer be overridden.

Also, I've just followed up with you via support ticket.

Thanks.

•••
Hello @Justatypoguy,

Thank you for clarifying. This is possible, but I'm afraid that the adult terms are now predefined by our upstream ad provider, and can no longer be overridden.

Also, I've just followed up with you via support ticket.

Thanks.
Troy,

Thanks for everything, it's working as intended now. I'm a just a bit surprised with the payouts (half a cent for a click), but lets see if it gets better with time.

•••
•••
Hey Matt, what's new? :xf.smile:
Hoping on keeping domain parking alive! :xf.cool:

dude..some people out there live like kings from parking making 5 or 6fig a month...and u talk about keeping alive or.dying lol

•••
I admit I'm confused..the new usdc.payment... we pay for gas right? and that's often not cheap.. I got thrilled.about usdc thinking we get 1 to 1..like paypal....but then I remembered gas... this sucks.

•••
I admit I'm confused..the new usdc.payment... we pay for gas right? and that's often not cheap.. I got thrilled.about usdc thinking we get 1 to 1..like paypal....but then I remembered gas... this sucks.
Hello @alcy,

USDC will be transacted on the Ethereum blockchain, so network fees may vary from month to month. These fees will be calculated when the transaction is being undertaken, but they aren't expected to exceed several dollars for the time being.

Thank you.

•••
Hello @alcy,

USDC will be transacted on the Ethereum blockchain, so network fees may vary from month to month. These fees will be calculated when the transaction is being undertaken, but they aren't expected to exceed several dollars for the time being.

Thank you.

tnx for email too.. the thing is many make little on park..so few bucks is already a.good percentage basically. it's like u sending out PayPal payouts where we pay paypal fees... I'm no pro but last I checked eth gas fees.were.like 5 to 40 bucks... and they kinda.keep growing in time... I guess that's why most places
.. dan..u so far etc...all had just btc.. I thank u tho for trying to innovate with usdc... it just won't be anything like 1:1 payout

•••
adblockers like ublock origin are showing empty pages for bodis, just white page

•••
adblockers like ublock origin are showing empty pages for bodis, just white page
Hello @AEProgram,

Unfortunately the uBlock browser extension prevents our parking pages from rendering at all.

Thanks.

•••
Hello @AEProgram,

Unfortunately the uBlock browser extension prevents our parking pages from rendering at all.

Thanks.
thanks, is there a way you guys can make at least the for sale banner show?

•••
Hello @AEProgram,

As far as I'm aware this particular extension prevents key elements of our parking landers from loading, thus blocking the sales banners/landers from rendering in the process.

Thanks.

•••

I simply enable Tier 2 Ads to make redirecting to sale lander working.

•••
mine is on and has never been off and I still get blank white page. Bodis admitted it's an issue.

•••
I'm using uBlock too, just checked some of my domains (again) with Mozilla and Edge using uBlock origin.. they're successfully redirecting to the sale lander.
Pm your name I will check from my side

Last edited:
•••
I'm using uBlock too, just checked some of my domains (again) with Mozilla and Edge using uBlock origin.. they're successfully redirecting to the sale lander.
Pm your name I will check from my side
Bodis posted that ublock does not render their pages at all. If you are using ublock, and you find they do render bodis parking, you are the exception.

I could get bodis to redirect to the marketplace 100% of the time, meaning, regardless if ublock or not, they send to the marketplace right away.

I am waiting for one person to show a sample how bodis will show parking for everyone except for ublock users. The ublock will be redirected.

•••

well if u do that bodis is all over place showing tier2 ads even on tier2 names... as they best see fit... this is why I never enable tier2. and if I have specific money.making tier2 only names which now I dont but many do.then I put em on my 2nd tier2 only.account. but.make no mistake if u enable tier2.for all names tons of people.will get direct.ads.. and that just doesnt work for sales and sale banner etc.. the flashing banner on tier2 is useless

Bodis posted that ublock does not render their pages at all. If you are using ublock, and you find they do render bodis parking, you are the exception.

I could get bodis to redirect to the marketplace 100% of the time, meaning, regardless if ublock or not, they send to the marketplace right away.

I am waiting for one person to show a sample how bodis will show parking for everyone except for ublock users. The ublock will be redirected.

what's the point of using.bodis if u just use it to go.to market right away?

•••
Why is it when you are checking stats on a domain in bodis, it now defaults to "Current Month" every time? Is there a way to change that? Is that a permanent change? Thanks.

•••
Why is it when you are checking stats on a domain in bodis, it now defaults to "Current Month" every time? Is there a way to change that? Is that a permanent change? Thanks.
Hello @jk23,

Yes, the 'Current Month' is now the default view for Reports. Multiple users have been requesting that we implement this change for some time now.

Unfortunately, you cannot override the default view in Reports, but you can switch back to the monthly view by selecting 'All Time' in the calendar, and switching the time period to 'Month'.

Thank you.

•••
Ok, thanks for the reply. I guess I'm in the minority, I prefer it the previous way.

•••
Login is a nightmare for me.

•••
Login is a nightmare for me.
Hello @kite26,

If you're still having trouble accessing your Bodis account and you haven't already contacted support, please feel free to do so and we will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back