BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone here who uses Bodis landing pages with success? I am considering test them.

@tonyk2000 me too here, but I got the email instantly.

•••
what is happening @ bodis ? Last 10 years I could always login with no issues. Today it is asking for some sort of email verification code after entering correct username/password. The code never arrives. Other emails from bodis, such as Earnings Reports, are all delivered with no issues...
Hello @tonyk2000,

Thank you for notifying us. You should only receive an email verification request (code) if you're logging from an unrecognised device and/or location. This will help us to ensure that Bodis accounts remain secure moving forward, even when MFA is disabled.

If you haven't received your email verification code, could you please check your junk/spam folders.

If you're having difficulty receiving your email verification code, please forward your account details to me directly or open a support ticket ([email protected]).

We do apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you.

•••
Thank you Troy! The code system is working now. A question: would it be possible to avoid this email thing should I enable 2FA - google authenticator (something I should have done long time ago, I know...)

Last edited:
•••
Thank you Troy! The code system is working now. A question: would it be possible to avoid this email thing should I enable 2FA - google authenticator (something I should have done long time ago, I know...)
Hello @tonyk2000,

Yes, the email verification prompt will be disabled once MFA/2FA has been enabled with your Bodis account.

Thanks

•••
what is happening @ bodis ? Last 10 years I could always login with no issues. Today it is asking for some sort of email verification code after entering correct username/password. The code never arrives.

Very weird. I got the code instantly but now I'm unable to logout. Bodis is investigating.

•••
Houston we have problem! I tried to login and code never arrived.

•••
@kite26 Same as yesterday... However, after it starts working again, you may just set 2FA google authenticator, there would be no emailed codes in this case. Confirmed!

•••
@kite26 Same as yesterday... However, after it starts working again, you may just set 2FA google authenticator, there would be no emailed codes in this case. Confirmed!
Well, I finally got one email, right after I cleared my browser's history. Fingers crossed.

•••
At this time I can't raise Escrow limits. Maybe there are other ways to get paid if a sale happens (for sales over $3,000)? Maybe if hold the funds as Bodis balance and cash out them partially? Or import the lead to DAN?

Last edited:
•••
At this time I can't raise Escrow limits. Maybe there are other ways to get paid if a sale happens (for sales over $3,000)? Maybe if hold the funds as Bodis balance and cash out them partially? Or import the lead to DAN?
Hello @kite26,

I'm not aware of the aforementioned Escrow seller limits ($3,000.00). Could you please clarify where these limitations are being applied? Please note, we do support several alternatives under the 'External Market' sale status, including Dan, Sedo, Afternic, etc.

Unfortunately, we cannot apply the Escrow funds directly to your Bodis account, since all domain sales are transacted by third parties (off-site).

Thank you.

•••
Hello @kite26,

I'm not aware of the aforementioned Escrow seller limits ($3,000.00). Could you please clarify where these limitations are being applied? Please note, we do support several alternatives under the 'External Market' sale status, including Dan, Sedo, Afternic, etc.

Unfortunately, we cannot apply the Escrow funds directly to your Bodis account, since all domain sales are transacted by third parties (off-site).

Thank you.
These limitations apply for incoming funds ( me as individual). I will fix it the next months. Also, maybe you consider to add an option to change letters (e.g. all capitals)?

Last edited:
•••
These limitations apply for incoming funds ( me as individual). I will fix it the next months. Also, maybe you consider to add an option to change letters (e.g. all capitals)?
Hello @kite26,

We do have an option for toggling the domain letter casing within Manage Domains, but unfortunately it was disabled recently in favour of applying upper case characters to all domains by default.

Also, I have sent you a direct message regarding the reported Escrow limits.

Thank you.

•••
Hi @TroyBodis

With regards to that blue highlight background behind the sales banner, I have noticed that you have been testing a smaller blue background that covers less webpage space. Could you offer two options, so each domainer can choose the size of the blue highlight background, small or big?

Last edited:
•••
Hi @TroyBodis

With regards to that blue highlight background behind the sales banner, I have noticed that you have been testing a smaller blue background that covers less webpage space. Could you offer two options, so each domainer can choose the size of the blue highlight background, small or big?
Hello @phaethon,

These tests are usually restricted to a limited number of domain names and for a brief period of time. These changes will generally only go into production if we see considerable improvements across the board.

Thank you.

•••
Hello @phaethon,

These tests are usually restricted to a limited number of domain names and for a brief period of time. These changes will generally only go into production if we see considerable improvements across the board.

Thank you.
Thanks, Troy, I think the smaller blue background looks better btw :giggle:

•••
I have 37 domains on bodis since 23 jul. I have 414 visits without any clicks. Is that natural?

•••
I have 37 domains on bodis since 23 jul. I have 414 visits without any clicks. Is that natural?
Hello @matrix-707,

We generally recommend you allow 1-2 weeks for the RS terms to configure themselves optimally. However, some of your domains may benefit from manual optimization.

If you would like me to take a closer look at your Bodis account, please forward your account details to me via a direct message or open a ticket through the Bodis support centre.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
So, same situation as previous months, the payment did not arrive on the 7th. Has anyone received it? @TroyBodis

•••
So, same situation as previous months, the payment did not arrive on the 7th. Has anyone received it? @TroyBodis
Hello @SuperPorky,

Our accountant has notified me that they will be processing the remaining payments in the coming hours.

We apologize for this unintended delay and we appreciate your patience.

Thanks.

•••
Thanks @TroyBodis

So the official payment date is no longer the 7th of each month?

•••
Thanks @TroyBodis

So the official payment date is no longer the 7th of each month?
Hello @SuperPorky,

If you are still awaiting your August 7 payment, please forward me your account details by direct message or open a support ticket, so that I can check the status of your payment.

Thanks.

•••
Hello @SuperPorky,

If you are still awaiting your August 7 payment, please forward me your account details by direct message or open a support ticket, so that I can check the status of your payment.

Thanks.

Sent you a direct message. I have a support ticket open as well

Thank you.

•••
Is anyone else experiencing this? Or is it just me?

•••
Support has stopped replying. Yesterday they told me that in the following hours they would pay me. This morning they told me that in two hours they would send the payment and finally they told me "we will notify you when your payment is sent" . These last months have been a nightmare to get paid on time. There's always an excuse and a promise that it won't happen again. I don't think it's fair that you put effort to add domains with quality traffic and receive this treatment. This is not serious business at all Bodis.

@TroyBodis

•••
Support has stopped replying. Yesterday they told me that in the following hours they would pay me. This morning they told me that in two hours they would send the payment and finally they told me "we will notify you when your payment is sent" . These last months have been a nightmare to get paid on time. There's always an excuse and a promise that it won't happen again. I don't think it's fair that you put effort to add domains with quality traffic and receive this treatment. This is not serious business at all Bodis.

@TroyBodis
Hello @SuperPorky,

I have responded to your posts, your direct message and emails. I'm afraid that I hadn't received any further updates regarding this matter until now..

However, I've just received confirmation that your payment is on its way to you as we speak, and we will also be crediting all users who experienced this unexpected delay.

Also, we are in the middle of implementing some updates to our crypto payments system, which has been causing some unintended processing delays. However, these updates will be completed and announced very soon.

Again, we do apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
Back