IT.COM

advice Best way to sell UK domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ylim

Impact
Hi everyone,

Recently I purchased a bunch of expired UK domains (.co.uk, .uk, .org.uk and .me.uk).
I checked all the stats and bought only the valuable ones, but now comes the big question, how to sell them?
I wish I could decide easily, but I've read a lot about not to go with auctions.
Any good advice please?
I do have 90+ domains, (I know appraisals are not that trustworthy, but according to estibot, some of them are 3-4000 bucks.)
If anyone is willing to buy the whole bunch, I'm happy to give it all together :)

Thanks in advance for any comments.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why did you spent money on 90+ names, and after that you're thinking how can you sell them?

Try domainlore.co.uk and see if it works for you or not.

•••
Depends on the price you bought them for and whether your looking to sell to end users or flip to the trade.

Check out domainlore.uk.

I'd use compaineshousebeta to search registered UK companies with the appropriate keywords for end users.

•••
Why did you spent money on 90+ names, and after that you're thinking how can you sell them?

I don't always make good decisions under pressure, and it was cheaper than the usual reg price. :)

Thank you, I'll check it.

•••
Depends on the price you bought them for and whether your looking to sell to end users or flip to the trade.

Check out domainlore.uk.

I'd use compaineshousebeta to search registered UK companies with the appropriate keywords for end users.

Thank you, I'll check.

•••
At domainlore, only really valuable domains sell. You will more likely loose another 5 pounds per each domain if put them on sale there.

•••
Thanks for warning. Yes, I saw the 5 pounds fee per domain. However I think there are some valuable one between my domains. I'll try to post them here too, but I have a full list on domainpremium.co.uk

•••
Hi, I have been selling domains on Domainlore for a while now. UK Market is, how shall I put it, very challenging to say the least...I had a look at your names, IMO you will have a hard time selling any of them on DL, especially the org.uk, me.uk and hyphenated names.

•••
You should probably come to the realisation that you have lost your money on this venture. Probably best to write it off and either move on to your next get rich scheme, or perhaps study the market and eventually turn a profit. :xf.wink:

•••
•••
Thanks everyone for all the advice, it helps a lot..
I won't lose a single penny, as I already sold a couple of them to a friend's company and earned the whole amount I bought them for.
I'll try the marketplace here, wish me luck :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back