Dynadot

discuss Available LLLL.BIZ Premiums - Is it Next?

Spaceship
Watch
Hey Guys,

When I was selling out my LLL's , interest was directed towards .BIZ before .info.

I'll be adding more here - but meanwhile, I'd like to share the available LLLL.Biz domains here with the community.

I'll be doing daily scans .

Here's a quick note though, I noticed that Chinese buyers were after domains ending with a "W"

Thanks,
Rami

Attachments

• Available llllbiz.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Konga They can be pushed, but not transferred within the first 60 days. After the 60 days is up, they can be either pushed or transferred.

I just did another random scan of chips and it shows 85.6% taken, so no real change over the past 11 hours.

•••
so they can't be pushed not transfered from domaincheap till 60 days passes?
Wallah Habibi @Konga Whenever i see your DP.I can't control myself to smile..

•••
@Konga They can be pushed, but not transferred within the first 60 days. After the 60 days is up, they can be either pushed or transferred.

I just did another random scan of chips and it shows 85.6% taken, so no real change over the past 11 hours.
Wallah Habibi @Konga Whenever i see your DP.I can't control myself to smile..
lol @Shams well i guess if you are here and @Nat Hunt @steitieh then i guess am on the right thread ;)
got myself some **cn, **bj and **sh before so am pretty much looking forward for the full buyout :)

•••
On the China forums, there is still a strong perception that .org are not meant for commercial use.
But the consensus agrees that .biz is for commercial use.
I can also see that there are way more chinese domain influencers that are pushing for biz rather than org.
Let's see what happens when/if the buyout happens.
Good companies also buy .org extension to show up their social works (charity, social responsibility and so on)

•••
After seeing this graphy. I don't think so there will be any future for .Net, .biz, .org, us, Co, Cn. I'm done, not buying anymore.Will see next week and than i will decide about more investement according to the market. Chinese market down by 85-89% in one week.
wb8JYq1.png

•••
Well, The real question here is: do you guys think that after ALL this massive investment, they'd just sit to kill the value "assuming they created" down of all the purchases?

IMO, this bubble can ONLY burst when they are able to liquidate their investment - Smart money doesn't halt midway unless it's a bull trap, otherwise , they'd be burning money which I doubt.

Good luck to everybody - my 2 cents here.

Rami

•••
And I don't think it's necessary to include November 29 there. :)

•••
Yes you are right 29 november might not be necessary but if we see up to 28 November that average is still 85%.

•••
I also think every "Healthy" bull market MUST consolidate to remain "Healthy" - If we are looking for a VERY quick buck, there would be when we should be concerned.

I like to hope for the best always while being cautious of the worst - but this market at this point of time doesn't seem to be halting as it does not make sense at ALL.

•••
I see 3L.biz price is going up...

But I will like to buy some 3L.bizs rather than 4L at this moment.

•••
•••
Yes, we need an update. I would be more concerned about next november when there are xx,xxx drops then the chinese will swoop down and get our prime real estate for reg fee. After this little chase, where the sellout was to happen weeks ago, I will take a 2 word .com over a 4L.biz, an extension people I speak with consider a spam extension. These people are potheads from compassion club, in laws, co workers, even the Indian guy from 7-11. .biz haha never typed one in he said. I told him I had mjdj.biz
Maybe a video of 10 random people being asked about the .biz extension, and their reactions, would provide a true update. Me and jc got three 3L, and i got two 3L info, because of this thread, so its not a total loss.

I say Canada brings in 25,000 refugees before anyone makes money off this fad

•••
Yes, we need an update. I would be more concerned about next november when there are xx,xxx drops then the chinese will swoop down and get our prime real estate for reg fee. After this little chase, where the sellout was to happen weeks ago, I will take a 2 word .com over a 4L.biz, an extension people I speak with consider a spam extension. These people are potheads from compassion club, in laws, co workers, even the Indian guy from 7-11. .biz haha never typed one in he said. I told him I had mjdj.biz
Maybe a video of 10 random people being asked about the .biz extension, and their reactions, would provide a true update. Me and jc got three 3L, and i got two 3L info, because of this thread, so its not a total loss.

I say Canada brings in 25,000 refugees before anyone makes money off this fad

The Point here is that you still think of it as an extension game! When .CC is going up the roof in price, I believe it's not domaining anymore and it's pure speculation - and this is what i said in my main post.

Now, agreeing that it's speculation, all what you said applies to every single domain and extension in the world! If Chinese drop LLL.INFO and LLL.BIZ (the ones you bought) next year, you will also drop them worthless.

Let's have our fingers crossed and wish everybody makes money in here.

Thanks,
Rami

•••
Guys another trend. .us . hand registered last 8 4N.us domains with 88.

•••
Just because one week went slow on buying domains, it does not mean that anything is wrong. Remember, this is a market where up's and down's will always be there. We should not decide anything based on daily/weekly results. Our domains are registered for 1 year. So we have 1 full year to capitalize on our investments.

Chinese are long term investors. Once they have started investing in domain names, they will continue to do so for the next 2-5 years(unless something drastic happens). They have pulled out their investments from stock market and they are done with it. Now, they are investing in domains and they are prepared for long term business, not just 5-6 months.

I personally believe that its just a start. Prices are going to up for sure for all the major extensions, sometimes fast, sometimes slow but direction/trend will be upward. We are in Nov., come April and then check this thread and current prices again and compare with April,2016. You will know what I mean.

Guys, Hold your Investments. Think this way:

If someone has bought 100 .biz domains for $4 each. So total cost: $400. Once the buyout happens and the floor price on the lowest side just touches $20 each, total sales would be $2000. Net profit: $1600. We earn 500% profits.

Therefore, profits are there to be made for sure.

For those who panic very easily, I suggest them not to come online for the next 4-5 months and log in on 1st April,2016 when you will see your chips prices have soared like anything.

FINAL ADVICE: Just Watch this Domain Game,
Don't get Thrilled when prices go UP,
Don't panic when prices go DOWN,
Sell only when you want to buy your dream CAR

•••
Just because one week went slow on buying domains, it does not mean that anything is wrong. Remember, this is a market where up's and down's will always be there. We should not decide anything based on daily/weekly results. Our domains are registered for 1 year. So we have 1 full year to capitalize on our investments.

Chinese are long term investors. Once they have started investing in domain names, they will continue to do so for the next 2-5 years(unless something drastic happens). They have pulled out their investments from stock market and they are done with it. Now, they are investing in domains and they are prepared for long term business, not just 5-6 months.

I personally believe that its just a start. Prices are going to up for sure for all the major extensions, sometimes fast, sometimes slow but direction/trend will be upward. We are in Nov., come April and then check this thread and current prices again and compare with April,2016. You will know what I mean.

Guys, Hold your Investments. Think this way:

If someone has bought 100 .biz domains for $4 each. So total cost: $400. Once the buyout happens and the floor price on the lowest side just touches $20 each, total sales would be $2000. Net profit: $1600. We earn 500% profits.

Therefore, profits are there to be made for sure.

For those who panic very easily, I suggest them not to come online for the next 4-5 months and log in on 1st April,2016 when you will see your chips prices have soared like anything.

FINAL ADVICE: Just Watch this Domain Game,
Don't get Thrilled when prices go UP,
Don't panic when prices go DOWN,
Sell only when you want to buy your dream CAR
Very useful info iam posting this as new thread

•••
•••
All 4l.biz triple pattern chips were registered, I bought some double letters .biz domains and I hope to be sold out all 4L.biz CHIPS to increase value of our domains, but I thing that this will be in late june-july 2016

•••
It feels like yesterday when there was someone dropped huge numbers of .biz domains, which pretty much led to the decrease of biz's value.

•••
49000 registrations in the last 36 hours
really ?

•••
Anyone have a fresh scan?

•••
•••
people I speak with consider a spam extension.
I've seen it in few other places before.
Can you explain me the concept of "spam extension" the best way you can, trying to understand what you and people you speak with mean under that?

•••
My girlfriend mom said when she see's a link or site ending in .biz she thinks its spam and deletes it. Get in on the biz, it fits with make money schemes

•••
My girlfriend mom said when she see's a link or site ending in .biz she thinks its spam and deletes it. Get in on the biz, it fits with make money schemes

Just a few years ago, the same could be said about .info. Despite of years of neglect, it looks like the value of info is improving.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back