NameSilo

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Taking offers on some of my driverless/selfdriving names . Check my signature

•••
A Must-Read Article

THE ULTIMATE (Self-Driving) MACHINE

BMW IS THE "ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE" and at Mazda, "Driving Matters." But what happens if the machines themselves take the wheel? Will driving still matter?

It's a question auto marketers are confronting as the possibility of mass-produced self-driving cars edges closer to reality. And ad slogans aren't the only things facing a potential rewrite. The entire marketing playbook for the $9 trillion global auto industry could be upended.

Messages and imagery that have long buttressed car ads—like the joy of gripping a steering wheel along a seaside highway—might be rendered irrelevant in an age when the car, not a human, does the driving. The psychological upheaval could be so dramatic that New York magazine recently ran a cover story posing the question, "Is the Self-Driving Car Un-American?" The author lamented the loss of small pleasures: "You will never do doughnuts, never peel out, never gun your engine."

The challenge for marketers—if fully autonomous cars become a reality—is to redefine automotive freedom, while convincing buyers that self-driving cars are safer than traditional cars.
Boston Consulting Group projects that 12 million fully autonomous cars could be sold per year globally by 2035 and that the market for partially and fully autonomous vehicles will jump from $42 billion in 2025 to nearly $77 billion in 2035.
But some analysts remain skeptical. Tesla's announcement "clearly raises buyer expectations for full autonomy; however we still see significant technological, legal and regulatory uncertainties," UBS stated in a report on Oct. 19.

Read more: http://adage.com/article/digital/ultimate-driving-machine/306521/

Last edited:
•••
What is a driverless monkey @Haykay2005 ?
Anyone pick up driverless or selfdriving .blog names?

•••
•••
What is a driverless monkey @Haykay2005 ?
Anyone pick up driverless or selfdriving .blog names?
DriverlessMonkey.com could be used for blog, updates , training , quotes , coaching, guide or any other services around the niche . funny but has a brandable potential .same as Driverlessninja.com and Selfdrivinghero.com Thank you

Last edited:
•••
•••
DriverlessChimp is available too. Lots of brands with chimp in it

•••
DriverlessMonkey.com could be used for blog, updates , training , quotes , coaching, guide or any other services around the niche . funny but has a brandable potential . Thank you

I took the direct approach, in king:

DriverlessQuotes

•••
DriverlessChimp is available too. Lots of brands with chimp in it
DriverlessMonkey.com will serve the same purpose as Driverlessninja.com and Selfdrivinghero.com. The time is near! Thank you

•••
I hope you hit. DriverlessNinja i really like that one

•••
•••
•••
dubaidriverless.jpg

Today we launched Dubai Autonomous Transportation Strategy, by 2030, 25% of all trips in Dubai will be driverless. The strategy will help increase traffic efficiency, productivity, reduce traffic congestions and pollution & save millions of driving hours. We’ve also launched the Autonomous Transportation Challenge, the world’s biggest RFP to global R&D centers to apply this technology in Dubai. Dubai offer’s a global unique model for the city of the future & turns itself to the world largest R&D lab for driverless transportation.

•••
Show attachment 43891

Today we launched Dubai Autonomous Transportation Strategy, by 2030, 25% of all trips in Dubai will be driverless. The strategy will help increase traffic efficiency, productivity, reduce traffic congestions and pollution & save millions of driving hours. We’ve also launched the Autonomous Transportation Challenge, the world’s biggest RFP to global R&D centers to apply this technology in Dubai. Dubai offer’s a global unique model for the city of the future & turns itself to the world largest R&D lab for driverless transportation.

DubaiAutonomous - AutonomousDubai - DubaiDriverless .coms

•••
So do you think domains in this niche would qualify for the No Reserve Showcase Auction being organized by Flippa (https://flippa.typeform.com/to/HC5wQt?). And if so, would it be something worthwhile to pursue?

Last edited:
•••
Seems the thread is Silent.. lol

•••
•••
DriverlessFreightline.com??

•••
DriverlessEvents.com
DriverlessReality.com
:)

•••
•••
Seems the thread is Silent.. lol

These threads are cyclical, but the niche is alive and well.

Keep regs and buys smart and relevant, and sales should follow, IMO.

•••
Tell me when, and ill put a super auction to wake you guys up a bit :)

Last edited:
•••
Self-DrivingMode .com

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back