NameSilo

Automated EndUser finding tool ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will you use an automated Endusers finding tool ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

AhmedAshraf

Established Member
Impact
Hi there !
I have started developing EndUser.info. My current plan was to create an automated end user finding tool and monetize it by ads.
So before I start, I need some feedback. Will you use it if it's for free ?
Thanks for your time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if it is an efficient tool ,then yes , absolutely.

•••
If it's something like LeadRefs.com used to be, you wouldn't have any problems with the tool becoming viral quickly. Who wouldn't like an automated lead finding tool. :)

G'luck. When do you think it'll be completed?

•••
•••
•••
Yes but can give some idea on how it will work AND where it pulls its data from?

•••
Yes but can give some idea on how it will work AND where it pulls its data from?
I am still brainstorming.
One idea is to get similar sales from dnsaleprice(dot)com, or just pull exact match url's from google. it is still in early stage so expect it in the next 3 month.

•••
I look forward to the next wave of domain spam :)

•••
•••
check estibot.com they offer this service for a fee,

•••
•••
Yes. I will also use it. Idea is great.

But i have a question. How will you monetise it? I would assume you are planning on using Google Adsense or affiliate. What i am wondering is , if people are going to be using the tool as a means to find customers to sell their products ( Domains in this case) will be the most unlikely people to click on ads to buy affiliate products or any other service.

So if you implement it for free and use google adsense, do you really think you might make big money out of this project?

Not trying to discourage you - Just that i feel there must be a solid revenue model and not just depend on clicks on ads.

•••
Yes. I will also use it. Idea is great.

But i have a question. How will you monetise it? I would assume you are planning on using Google Adsense or affiliate. What i am wondering is , if people are going to be using the tool as a means to find customers to sell their products ( Domains in this case) will be the most unlikely people to click on ads to buy affiliate products or any other service.

So if you implement it for free and use google adsense, do you really think you might make big money out of this project?

Not trying to discourage you - Just that i feel there must be a solid revenue model and not just depend on clicks on ads.

You're right. I will try to use a CPM ad provider or an affliate network based on suggestions (ex : You have games.com so you may want to buy gameconsoles.com or gamers.com) which will use Iwantmyname.com affliate program

•••
even if it is affiliate products on a site...Do you expect a lot of revenue to be turned it?

Your target will be domainers...so i guess you can use affiliate programs from companies like Godaddy or others...

I could be wrong here but is there big money in that?

•••
even if it is affiliate products on a site...Do you expect a lot of revenue to be turned it?

Your target will be domainers...so i guess you can use affiliate programs from companies like Godaddy or others...

I could be wrong here but is there big money in that?

Well it depends on how much traffic I can expect which is why I started to the thread in the first place.
So here are my ballpoint guesstimates:

Affliate:
(Traffic*CTR)*(Domain Price*Affliate Rate)
Upper limit (Domain @ 10$) = (1000000*0.01)*(10*0.15) = 15,000 $
Lower limit (Domain @ 1$) = (1000000*0.01)*(1*0.15) = 1,500

CPM Network
High : 24$ CPM (Source : no_url_shorteners/J6Dd1I) = 1000*24 = 24,000$
Lower bound : 1.5 $ CPM = 1000*1.5 = 1,500 $

Earning :
Higher bound= 24,000+15,000 = 39,000 $
Lower bound = 1,500+1,500 = 3,000 $

•••
If it's something like LeadRefs.com used to be, you wouldn't have any problems with the tool becoming viral quickly. Who wouldn't like an automated lead finding tool. :)

G'luck. When do you think it'll be completed?
In one to two month hopefully :)

•••
I would use it. I tried estibot and liked it but I can do a google search and get the same similiar names for free. But if you have a lot of domain names it is easier if they are all organized for you.

•••
Thanks for all the. Feedback. anymore ?

•••
I'd use it.
Regarding incomes, a nice idea could be start it as a free tool with some limitations at the beginning, like limited number of searches per day and kind of limited details, but showing everyone the tool is working and is able to easily find many potential end-users.
After a while, start with a limitless paid service, with some addons features (idk, something like a social search in order to find CEO and/or revelant people inside companies to contact) not available for free.

Again, if the tool works and it has a reasonable subscription price, i'm quite sure half of the domainers in this forum would be glad to pay for it.

•••
If you really want something unique, make it count all search engine results for a certain term-- both organic and paid. This might cause a lot of unwanted spam, but if you have an easy option to go to each site and check out if it fits the bill, then it should be all good.

•••
There are already a few sites out there offering this same thing I believe.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back