Dynadot

New tool: lowest domain registration AND renewal prices from 140+ registrars

NameSilo
Watch

dotbs

Established Member
Impact
Hi all!

I started dot.bs, as many projects do, as something small: how can I keep track of all domains I own at various registrars. Pretty soon this was extended with domain cost analysis, DNS management, and custom domain email support.

dot.bs tracks prices across 140+ registrars and will find the lowest registration and renewal prices for your domain portfolio and even suggest the best combination of registrars (since you might not want to have domains spread across 11 registrars).
You can also use the free dot.bs name servers (to make it easy to switch registrar) and setup up to 5 email accounts per domain.

It's now ready to be shared and I hope this tool will be as useful to you as it is to me. If you have any questions and/or suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them!

Check it out at dot.bs

This is a sponsored post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks @SuperBrander. Let me know if there's anything you think could be improved or added!

•••
Wow, yes, price is updated,. thanks a lot bro :xf.cool:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back