IT.COM

question Are you still sending outbound emails?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tomzilla

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Is it wise to send outbound emails at this time? Considering that it's the holiday season.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for your explanation. By using hunter, I sometimes see a lot of names without their title. Do you just contact 1 of the names or all of them?

I usually contact 1 or 2 of them if there are many, Clearbit is one I forgot to mentioned, This plugin is awesome as well and can help getting the right contacts. Thanks Vlad,

Ye during this time Christmas discount is a great approach.

•••
Have you ever had only about a quarter or a third open up your emails? Let's say you contacted 50 prospects but only 12 opened up? Sometimes I experience that and it is frustrating I must say.

Hey I am with you on that one, it gets very frustrating because they open the email and do not say anything. This made me question my message or if outbound worked and it did get me discouraged.

But then I just simply realized that Outbound is a numbers game. No matter what your message says as long as it is simple and to the point someone who is interested in the domain you are selling will answer. So don't let it frustrate you simply move on to the next domain you have an do outbound for that one.

Remember Outbound is just one aspect of the business you also need to focus on following up consistently with your inbound inquiries and also listing your names on selling platforms like Godaddy auctions, NameJet and Flippa.

•••
I usually contact 1 or 2 of them if there are many, Clearbit is one I forgot to mentioned, This plugin is awesome as well and can help getting the right contacts. Thanks Vlad,

Ye during this time Christmas discount is a great approach.
Great. Does clearbit has a chrome extension?

•••
Hey I am with you on that one, it gets very frustrating because they open the email and do not say anything. This made me question my message or if outbound worked and it did get me discouraged.

But then I just simply realized that Outbound is a numbers game. No matter what your message says as long as it is simple and to the point someone who is interested in the domain you are selling will answer. So don't let it frustrate you simply move on to the next domain you have an do outbound for that one.

Remember Outbound is just one aspect of the business you also need to focus on following up consistently with your inbound inquiries and also listing your names on selling platforms like Godaddy auctions, NameJet and Flippa.
Thank you so much for sharing your method. What do you normally have in your subect line?

•••
Are any of you guys here a full-time domainer?

•••
Great. Does clearbit has a chrome extension?

Yes you can get it as a plugin add on to chrome.

Thank you so much for sharing your method. What do you normally have in your subect line?

I experimented with a few subject lines and did some research to the ones that are most effective. For me putting the Domain Name you are selling with a ? works great because if they do open the email that means they have some type of interest in that name. Also Hi First Name seems to work to get them to open it.

You are welcome and any other questions let me know.

•••
Thank you guys for these tips.

•••
Loving the response on that thread :) insanely valuable advice here

•••
Before my long hiatus from domaining I had more success doing outbound phone calls than emails.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back