Domain Empire

Outbound related important question ?

Spaceship
Watch

UIunique

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone here:
I want to start outbound marketing for my few .com domains which are mostly 3 words names. I am little confuse about starting a outbound emails because
* I live in south asian country because of which my ip address can be banned if i send no of emails to any us citizen or any europe country citizen. this i read somewhere. so what i do in this situation.
* I have professional domain name and hosting as well which i can use for email marketing but i am little confuse here that how much emails should i send from so that my domain do not banned.
* MY relative live in uk so i can be plan to use their contact information to use vpn on my end to show uk location to send emails. Is it good idea or should i use my original personal contact info to send emails.
Note: Sorry for long questions but these questions kept coming into my mind so i think it is better to ask on this platform to find right answers from experts here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back