Dynadot

Anyone use DomainSpa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with Domainspa. I have moved a lot of my domains that where not working too well from another parking company to domainspa and well I'm now making $XXX a day from them which is fantastic but i don't know too much about them.

Any positive or negative story's to tell?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Last edited:
•••
wow...there landing pages have improved from when I used them. How is the earning there

•••
65% split rate according to domainspa faq. yahoo feed. earnings great!

•••
I can't remember...do they pay multiple clicks?

•••
yes..

Last edited:
•••
lol...nice. One last question...I just moved a name over there to see what it does. The old templates that I was used to are still there. How do you get one of those newer, quite nice looking landers?

•••
Domainspa has tons of templates for main western languages, also has some tempaltes in Japanese. Geo targeted and categorized very well.

the new templates are not enabled for new customers. you need to contact customer service to enable the new templates. actually it is a website not only a simple parking page. it has database and visitors can submit articles into the parked site. Site, it is really like a small site.

•••
is there a fee for this...I've had a account with them for ages, but havent used them for a while. Is there much maintenance required?

•••
should be free, just contact them, and explain your case, maybe they can enable that for you. They have many great templates.

•••
•••
Well, my experience is quite different!

I have considered placing with them my high-traffic adult domain, but did not want to loose revenue in the process, so I tested them last November with another adult domain with similar characteristics, but a modest traffic. After two weeks of parking the results were disastrous:

Visits 167
Valid Visits 32
Searches 62
Clicks 26
Valid Clicks 19
Earnings $0.04

This is $0.0021 per Valid Click! I have never seen anything close to this before.

Their FAQ states:

"The minimum click-rate is $0.03/ click, and the highest click-rate is currently nearly $2. All of the click-rates will naturally tend to vary over time."

Well, the minimum click-rate did vary, for a factor 14 down!

•••
adult traffic supported well there , but I do not have adult domains so not familiar with your case, I think you can send your question to their customer service and ask for why. Overture feed enabled for you?

InValid not means illegal or fake traffic, their old program does not permit traffic from certain countries and flag the traffic from those countries as invalid, but for almost one year, they pay for most countries or all countries(not sure). For example, Japan is in Invalid list, but Japanese traffic paid well at domainspa.

•••
I did send a message, expressing surprise with such a ridiculous performance in view of their FAQ statement.
No reply!

Anyway, I may try them again with something more regular.

•••
select the best keyword and template for your domain name will increase your revenue. and the images, they have tons of images.

financial domains work best from my experience.

•••
They look interesting in the sense, they didnt state any minimum requirement for revenue or number of domains.

And great thing is, they don't use Google's feed....

But their parking page examples on their site leaves much to be desired...or am I mistaken?

http://www.domainspa.com/US/domain_parking.asp

The two examples there don't seem too attractive to me.

•••
•••
I might give it a try.

I've had an account for a year and have received vertually no valid visits to the old style landers and there's nowhere for me to configure the domains, so I can't get the new style ones.

I've e-mailed them about it and I'll see what happens.

•••
I had a horrible experience with domain spa

I had a horrible experience with domainspa. I was only a customer for a couple days because the customer service guy was SO RUDE I could not believe what I was reading.
I simply emailed and asked a couple questions because the website was confusing and I couldn't figure out how to turn off pop ups (don't think you can). He responded with a rude comment because he was mad that I said his site was confusing.

The next day after I got my names set up I emailed and asked if they had an affiliate program, because I wanted a link for a site I was building, and the guy emailed me back with "why would you want to be an affiliate if you think the site sucks?" I could not believe what he said so I told him just to delete my account.

This guy actually harrassed me with 5 more really ignorant emails after the fact. I finally blocked their email address because he wouldn't stop even after I asked him to.

That experience inspired me to change the site I was making into parking page site so I can show what different parking companies pages look like (and so I could report domainspa being jerks).

Check out the site I have so far at: SampleParkingPages.com

•••
lilipeng24 said:
Domainspa is a very professionally managed company. one of the earliest parking company dated from 2003(or 2004). Domainspa uses yahoo overture feed. net 15 payment. Parking examples: mathdictionary.com
Many languages supported at Domainspa.

:hi: ,

Is MathDictionary.com really a Parking page?

It looks like a real site.

The Name Servers for MathDictionary.com are PARKINGSPA.COM.

Do those name servers belong to DomainSpa?

Thanks.
Patrick

•••
tricolorro said:
:
The Name Servers for MathDictionary.com are PARKINGSPA.COM.

Do those name servers belong to DomainSpa?

Yes, they do!

•••

Last edited:
•••
Wow!!!
sell this domain for 10-year revenue. Congratulations to you, Lucky man!!!

•••
This sounds really bad..

kellyandbryan said:
I had a horrible experience with domainspa. I was only a customer for a couple days because the customer service guy was SO RUDE I could not believe what I was reading.
I simply emailed and asked a couple questions because the website was confusing and I couldn't figure out how to turn off pop ups (don't think you can). He responded with a rude comment because he was mad that I said his site was confusing.

The next day after I got my names set up I emailed and asked if they had an affiliate program, because I wanted a link for a site I was building, and the guy emailed me back with "why would you want to be an affiliate if you think the site sucks?" I could not believe what he said so I told him just to delete my account.

This guy actually harrassed me with 5 more really ignorant emails after the fact. I finally blocked their email address because he wouldn't stop even after I asked him to.

That experience inspired me to change the site I was making into parking page site so I can show what different parking companies pages look like (and so I could report domainspa being jerks).

Check out the site I have so far at: SampleParkingPages.com

Was he the only support guy there? I would have found a way to get in touch with a supervisor or someone that can take care of this jerk. I'm considering joining this program, but I don't see enough positive feedback, the FAQs can only help so much :td: .

Thanks for you comments.
Chas.

•••
chassmp3 said:
Was he the only support guy there? I would have found a way to get in touch with a supervisor or someone that can take care of this jerk. I'm considering joining this program, but I don't see enough positive feedback, the FAQs can only help so much :td: .

Thanks for you comments.
Chas.

I've e-mailed their support a couple of times and only ever had sensible, polite replies, so they're not like it all the time.

By the way, my last e-mail to them was asking about the nice new template, like mathdictionary.com has got, and I was told that the portals are selectively used for good traffic/premium domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back