Domain Empire

Anyone use DomainSpa

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with Domainspa. I have moved a lot of my domains that where not working too well from another parking company to domainspa and well I'm now making $XXX a day from them which is fantastic but i don't know too much about them.

Any positive or negative story's to tell?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MrsJello,

Are you a rep for DomainSpa?

Cy

MrsJello said:
we invite ANY "complainer" to provide us with their customer ID and we will publish on this forum detailed results of their "parking efforts" including countries and visits PER DOMAIN

Let the domain community to decide!

nielsencl - from http://www.NielsenTech.com - needs to learn a little about domain parking - can't ask a single intelligent question without bombing with a tons of naive statements

projectv4 - looks like he is already a famous SCAMMER - his own statement from this forum - Parked.com has terminated his account
http://www.namepros.com/parking-and...parked-account-terminated-who-to-contact.html

teguh123 - still can't figure out how and where to park - needs help - he is LOST - read his postings
http://www.namepros.com/parking-and...83-which-domain-parking-is-easiest-enter.html

•••
I never complained about Domain Spa and have remained silent but after the distasteful posts by MrsJello I think it is time to speak up.

I tested Domain Spa in December and had very poor results and moved my names to other parking companies.

Example – one name made .23 at Domain Spa. I moved the name to Bodis and it has earned $13.51 in January. (With one day's stats left).

I hope Mrs Jello is not a rep for Domain Spa because if so he/she is giving them a bad image. I actually like Domain Spa and think it has some potential but my names did not perform well there.

Last edited:
•••
I don't work for domainspa, I have never found there customer service to be rude. In fact they are willing to help at every step of the way. I had one domain which has been on 2 different parking companies and well it did make money it made no where near the amount I made on domainspa.

•••
selltrib - It's great you are doing so exceptionally well at DomainSpa. I have had similar experiences moving domain names and that is why everyone should try several companies and park your names at the ones you like and do best.

In fairness to DomainsSpa I only tested a few names and not for very long. Most of my clicks ranged from .02 to .10 which is why I moved them.

I did not have any experience with their custom service so I cannot comment on the posts about them. I do think it is inappropriate for another poster or representative of a parking company to call people names like "losers", "scammers" or say they are dumb for sharing and reporting their experiences at this forum as MrsJello did. I suppose I will be insulted next.

Edited: THANKS Mods for removing those posts!!!

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
I'm puzzled.. I've just received a PM from a MrsJello signed "igal DomainSpa",
requesting my customer number or DomainSpa email addy. Strange indeed, considering I'm not a customer.....

*edit* .......

Last edited:
•••
I got a PM from MrsJello too - she is a representative of Domain Spa. I am glad I moved my names. I would never do business with a person like her. I wish the mods had not deleted her messages so everybody could read.

That's awful news Selltrib. I suppose they will try to keep from paying you your earnings too.

Edit: Selltrib posted that DomainSpa had closed her account but later edited her post and removed it (under threat of nonpayment I believe). I was asked by PM to edit my post and remove the reference to this but I will not. MrsJello is apparently the owner of DomainSpa. I would strongly suggest domainers not be involved with these people because of their actions here.

Last edited:
•••
wow that sux, why would sell have the account deleted, alll she did was post good things...

•••
It's good that we've got a forum like NamePros, where we can discuss the antics of parking providers and express our opinions about them.

There are threads about virtually all the parking providers and all of them seem to contain opinions, good and bad, that the various providers' users have chosen to share with us. Although we all have different opinions and experiences, it's nice to be able to see such a wide range of comments so that we can form our own opinions and act accordingly.

The best parking companies who use this forum declare that they are the owners of, or working for, the providers concerned and post accordingly, they don't just appear with an amazingly unprofessional barage of totally unrelated and irrelevant insults.

projectv4 said:
why would sell have the account deleted, alll she did was post good things...

You're right, all she did was post good things.

I'm not for one moment suggesting that DomainSpa would do this, but there have been instances of unscrupulous companies encouraging their customers to earn as much as possible, and then as soon as payment is due they have closed the innocent victims' accounts and kept all the money for themselves.

•••
Yikes. I had just put a half dozen domains in there to try them out; think maybe I'll move 'em back.

•••
Seems A little risky to work with people like Domainspa. I have no personal experience with their company But A company who would post personal info on a partner is a questionable entity. We allow parking companies to use our domains, our intellectual property and share in the profit but we are not their employees nor their customers..... we are their partners. I won't have a partner communicate to me in the manner this company seems to choose to communicate with its partners from what I have read on a few different forums... Yeah they have a nice portal page for parking ...Id rather be paid than have nice page. Maybe they will grow and hire a dedicated customer service dept.

Last edited:
•••
lol I didnt even realize the reference to me in her post

•••
Thanks for puuting those posts back in Cy...really lets people know what they are in for.

Personally, I never had a problem with them, or there support for that matter, but I'm glad I no longer use them.

Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot when it comes to your customer service.

•••
" LADS " !

READ! this posting first!

NO INFO WAS PROVIDED ABOUT ANY CUSTOMER!
ALL INFO IS FROM THIS FORUM

This is an INVITATION for those who are badmouthing to show their results rather than to shoot in to an open air

We appreciate your viral response! Please spread the word that DomainSpa is NOT accepting "fake partners" who are

1. Faking traffic
2. Badmouthing
3. Other "social networking" activities

We never advertised, solicited or attracted ANYONE to be a “partner”!
This business is not a partnership!

Lets face it: YOU ARE DOING IT TO MAKE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN and YOU ARE SWITCHING your parking services as you pleased WITHOUT letting your “parner” know

YOUR HELP to SPREAD WILL BE APPRECIATED since WE do not have to waist any time to weed out scammers

•••
my friend is using domainspa, ads of yahoo based.

•••
hmm...

I would be tempted to believe that Domain Spa is bad and all the people with zero rep and xx posts above are right, but when I see the DNF section for Domain Spa, and see Adam Dicker and lots of other reputed members recommending them, I'm led to believe they can't be that bad.

Mrs.Jello, however, your attitude isn't the most healthy towards people. Even if they are scammers, there is a better way of letting them know about it.

Btw, Mrs. Jello, had a question. Was going to email your service, but this seems more efficient.

I'm in the US currently, but moving to India in 2 weeks. Should I choose the American, or the Indian branch?

•••
•••
wow

I read this whole thread and I am surly getting fixed signals. Not sure what to think on this or the company. There templates are amazing.

I am not a customer. Before I read this I am not sure. I am leading in yes I will apply but worries me some.

I was reading a thread years back on her .tv thoughts and they own some nice .tv names. I am a .tv domainer and would have liked using them because they have this platform for .tv users.

Need a 4th parking company. Well actually 3 excluding sedo lol.

Do I apply, do I not apply. Hmm........ Lost!

•••
1. Currently, the application is automatic by selecting a BRANCH where you will or currently residing

2. Very shortly, we will be blocking any automatic applications and all applications will be done manually

3. For domainers who can't decide if to park on domainspa or not to park, we would suggest NOT TO PARK - the chance of having good monetizing domains in a portfolio of someone who can't make a decision is SLIM

I guess you are not used to a STRAIGHT TALK and it is HARD to hear the TRUTH!

Well - someone should and will do it soon or later.... we might as well be 1st

PS. somehow! (its a miracle!) domainers who earn a LOT with DomainSpa, do not participate in these "rumors"
Below are the last 7 days stats for one of "non doubters"

Weekday Date Visits Clicks Payout
Saturday 2/2/2008 15317 2783 $508.85
Friday 2/1/2008 18675 3274 $543.17
Thursday 1/31/2008 18827 2951 $485.79
Wednesday 1/30/2008 19817 2873 $520.14
Tuesday 1/29/2008 19765 2905 $506.76
Monday 1/28/2008 19923 3061 $485.01
Sunday 1/27/2008 14652 2792 $437.06

•••
Well I had given it some thought and concluded I should apply. Just did and looks like I got inn. Applied from work and my blackberry.

Seeing those stats as an example convinced me to try it.

It looks like a solid program. They been around for a few years and templates are amazing. Hope there monetization goes well for me.

Thanks domain spa. I look forward to work with you and .tv chats

Regards

Jeff

•••
We use DomainSpa, well we dont actually use them, lol, we help them out by sending some of our traffic now and then via people typing in .com rather than www.domainparking.co.uk or www.domainparking.net etc

Igal - My director said you owe him a beer :P

Joe

•••
Avo19 said:
I'm puzzled.. I've just received a PM from a MrsJello signed "igal DomainSpa"

Just to bring some light to a somewhat confusing picture:

Igal Lichtman is the founder of DomainSpa, one of the first parking companies set up in 2003. Domain Name Journal had a cover story: http://www.dnjournal.com/columns/coverstory.htm

Mrs. Jello LLC is, apparently, one of the aliases of Igal Lichtman, used in particular in registering domains.

•••
Wow. Quit the big league team if you ask me and they sold out.

Knew parts of the news behind them all ready.

Was a nice read.

Good luck everyone. I am testing it out. Haven't had time change the name servers yet.

J

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back