Hi there, I received an email a few days ago from a guy who wanted to buy my domain and asked if I had anymore to sell and list them with a price. So we exchanged emails a couple of times and he asked me to do an appraisal to find any Trade Mark Infringements etc. I felt this was an ordinary process to sell a domain. I asked him if he could order the 4 appraisals because I didn't have money (my test). He replied back saying that the domain owner must do it and he's not allowed to even if he tried. The ordering process was in fact easy and fool proof. Ther ewas no verifcation checks if your the domain owner. This morning after I emailed him the valuations, this is what he replied. 'Thank you. I accept your valuation. It's very professional and reasonable. Unfortunately, our client has bought a big package recently and does not have enough money to buy your domain right now. He is asking to wait for 1-2 months. If we buy the domain direct from you we won't be able to transfer it for two months due to ICAAN rule. This rule prohibits reselling during two months after purchasing. Of course, we will do our best to force our buyer to buy as soon as possible. But I suggest you not to reserve the domain for one month. Why wait? I'm sure we can resell your domain to other buyers. We have several potential buyers for your name. If you agree with to pay us 15% commission upon every sale we will start tomorrow. I wrote about reselling in first emails. The buyer will pay 85% to you and 15% to me.If this sale fails I will look for other buyers. I've already bought opt-in lists to promote your domains. I invested about $150 in these opt-in lists. I'm going to use your valuation in my promotio? Is it ok with you? We should use escrow.com or other reliable service for escrow and transfer. For example, if you list domains with Domain-Cost.com we can avoid the brokerage fee (10% at Sedo.com). They don't charge commission upon sale and offers free escrow. So we can save up to 10%-15%. Let me know what you think about my offer. I'm very interested in doing business with you.' - I obviously felt very let down but decided to do quick research on google and found this -blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/making-money/399864-authorizedappraisal-scam.html I am so fuming! Annoyed! Foolish! You name it!!!! I quickly emailed the payment gateway I paid through to ask for a refund and explained everything, attached screenshots etc. This guys name is 'Robert Silberman' from website-domain-hosting.com, unusual that when you go to that website it forwards to webhostingclue.com. I dug even further, searched 'website-domain-hosting.com' on who.is, the domain was registered by a chinese/asian name. What ever you do, do not ever access or order through domain-cost.com and approvedappraisal.com. I'm going to do everything in my power to get a refund of my 78 euros for 2 really great wordpress domains. I never thought I would fall for a scam but this was so surreal, it appeared to be normal. How stupid was I! Now I'm selling my domains on Flippa.com.