NameSilo

Afternic username

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

How do I change the username in Afternic?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Names do not need to be unlocked before they sell. If you opt in to the fast transfer network we will move them for you.

hmmm.. I can understand how you may be internally able to bypass locked state of a domain and transfer it out of godaddy upon sale.. but I cans't quite understand how godaddy can bypass a locked domain and transfer it out of say domain.com

or do we authorize you to do jjust that by agreeing to the premium network optin agreement?

•••
Names do not need to be unlocked before they sell. If you opt in to the fast transfer network we will move them for you.

I am not getting OPT-IN mails from my registrar- GODADDY. Lot of domains are with status NO(OPT-IN REQUIRED). Yes They are more than 2 months old.

•••
I am not getting OPT-IN mails from my registrar- GODADDY.

How long has it been? They don't come instantaneously, could take a couple hours. But maybe you are talking about days/weeks?

•••
I am not getting OPT-IN mails from my registrar- GODADDY. Lot of domains are with status NO(OPT-IN REQUIRED). Yes They are more than 2 months old.

well.. now that Joe said thye don't need to be unlocked.. I presume yours being maybe locked is not a concern to have for you.

•••
How long has it been? They don't come instantaneously, could take a couple hours. But maybe you are talking about days/weeks?

I added them long ago...Months..I did not get Opt-in Mails

•••
well.. now that Joe said thye don't need to be unlocked.. I presume yours being maybe locked is not a concern to have for you.

Whether they are locked or unlocked, We should get opt-in mails to activate fast transfer.

•••
same here i didn't receive any emails on Namecheap, name.com domains

•••

maybe they were less than 60 days old when you added them months ago

remember afternic won't recheck automatically after a month or two if domains are older tna 2 monts. u need do it manualy.

•••

In Namecheap, you should get Opt-ins for .coms. Because, Enom is in network.

•••
Whether they are locked or unlocked, We should get opt-in mails to activate fast transfer.

if you say so. my domains were unlocked at time of optin email. so I cannot say what would have happened if they were locked.

•••

you will never get namecheap emails. nc not part of network.

check the foto I posted earlier on thread.

•••
maybe they were less than 60 days old when you added them months ago

remember afternic won't recheck automatically after a month or two if domains are older tna 2 monts. u need do it manualy.

Shall i add them again??

•••
•••
you will never get namecheap emails. nc not part of network.

check the foto I posted earlier on thread.

Infact, .coms in Namecheap belongs to ENOM only.

•••
•••
Infact, .coms in Namecheap belongs to ENOM only.

not sure where they belomng. I just know if yoru registrar is not on picture I posted, you wil never get email.

•••
•••
In Namecheap, you should get Opt-ins for .coms. Because, Enom is in network.

that has noting to do with anythning

you will get zero optin emails from namecheap for any dn u have there.

•••
Can you help me decide which landing page is better

gr1.png

gr2.png

•••
•••
@RU I like #1 because it doesn't have Make Offer on it

•••
I did not like 1 st one, Because its offering enduser some other extensions.

•••
hmmm.. I can understand how you may be internally able to bypass locked state of a domain and transfer it out of godaddy upon sale.. but I cans't quite understand how godaddy can bypass a locked domain and transfer it out of say domain.com

or do we authorize you to do jjust that by agreeing to the premium network optin agreement?
Yup its in the agreement. You agree to have the name move when it sells.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back