IT.COM

domains A decade ago this bulk buy brought in $1.265 million – Today?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
A decade ago tomorrow, Michael posted about a bulk sale of t-shirt related domain names. 5 Names in total, T-Shirts.com, T-Shirt.com, Tshirts.com, Tee-Shirts.com and Tees.com. Well it looks like one of my picks from the DomainFest auction for tomorrow, was sold tonight. Moniker.com tonight announced that it successfully brokered T-Shirts.com, T-Shirt.com, Tshirts.com, Tees.com, … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How often when does this auction happen?

NewYork DomainFest Auction

Never heard of it; and i live around this area.

Need more auctions! Thanks for sharing.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
How often when does this auction happen?

NewYork DomainFest Auction

Never heard of it; and i live around this area.

Need more auctions! Thanks for sharing.

Samer

DomainFest is no more

•••
Sorry misunderstood the amount :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I don't get the article :bored:. The title is that it sold a decade ago for $1.265 Mill and asks how much it would sell for today.

Is the point that they sold for the exact same price as they were purchased for a decade ago?

•••
I don't get the article :bored:. The title is that it sold a decade ago for $1.265 Mill and asks how much it would sell for today.

Is the point that they sold for the exact same price as they were purchased for a decade ago?

No, it was a look at something that happened a decade ago, there is very little chance they would ever come close, as Snoopy pointed out EMD are way down from 2010.

•••
I picked up Teez.cc about a week or so ago for around six bucks. Not too many seem fond of the .cc extension, but I like it. It works well for Teez dot clothing company.

•••
•••
But this is not an old post, I think T-Shirt domain have good valuations

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back