IT.COM

discuss 5L.com triple repeating pattern buyout

Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
As far as I know, the remaining 5l.com's containing 3 of the same letters have officially been bought out as of today.

Do you think we'll see an increase in demand for these types of 5L.com's?

How long do you think it will take to buyout the remaining 5l.com chips?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really think there will be some nice future value in AAAB and AAAN in .net and .org, but i guess it is not the thread. Would be could to setup a thread on those.

Just made one, will go from there, thanks!

•••
"For the record I'm Puerto Rican and barely speak Spanish".

1. You should do the exact opposite, gather 5 or more ppl and buy and build as a group.

2. "Info" has been a premium since the creation of fire (literally).

3. Don't depend on anyone for "real info" person or Google. You have been here for years, surely you should know that due diligence is your own reward.

As for sharing..I don't know if your directing to statement to me or not.

I posted a file with with the remaining ABBCA and a 35% GD coupon. Don't know what else I could give. Ask!

No I was not directing anything toward you, I did not think you were Chinese. My point was if a Chinese domainer is asked a question and says I don't want to say as it hurts my strategy I am fine with that, just don't purposely give bad info or confusing info. I have had people talking to me or asking me questions about why there is not more sharing since like August. I agree on due diligence and spend most days on that, when you get conflicting info from two people who should both know what the right answer is it becomes a problem.

I have said this to guys at the Chinese registry who I talk to, you say one number is not lucky another Chinese investor says it is, there is just so much contradiction that it makes it unclear sometimes to prove if the due diligence is has the correct information.

•••
Here is a list of ABBCA

"SOME" are available not all, lets just say someone went on a shopping spree.
GD 35% off BULK orders!
CJCRMN35

Thanks.
I registered over 100 with this pattern just now.

I have no idea if they will be one of the more valuable patterns or not, but when I looked at them I really liked it.
Either way if all 5l chips are taken in 5/6 weeks at this rate it would be reasonable to assume prices for all 5l's and certainly those with patterns will go up IMO.

•••
Wow...

Just did a search of available 5L.com chips, google translated them, and ones with at least one pair of repeating consonants and a 1 word translation are almost all bought out by Chinese investors.

Out of the 1600 that were available as of Friday - 833 remain.

•••
Wow...

Just did a search of available 5L.com chips, google translated them, and ones with at least one pair of repeating consonants and a 1 word translation are almost all bought out by Chinese investors.

Out of the 1600 that were available as of Friday - 833 remain.
If you're not going to reg them please post the list. Or is it posted elsewhere?

Have we got a number now on how many 5L chips remain?

•••
Can we expect 5L containing vowels to also increase once buyout is there? Somwthing like Wunno.com and iToli.com?

•••
Can we expect 5L containing vowels to also increase once buyout is there? Somwthing like Wunno.com and iToli.com?

Wunno.com sounds like a nice Brandable to me Abdullah, did you get that one?

•••
If you're not going to reg them please post the list. Or is it posted elsewhere?

I will post a list of 500k translations in a few days - criteria - 5L.coms, with 1 pair of consonants (chips & vowels).

I was looking at the chips only from that list, there are other good translations that may be two words - but it is a lot to go through.

•••
Wunno.com sounds like a nice Brandable to me Abdullah, did you get that one?
Thanks :)/. I have ot for a whilw. It is 14 years ols and BB accepted. Actually both Wunno.com and iToli.com are BB accepted.

•••
I will post a list of 500k translations in a few days - criteria - 5L.coms, with 1 pair of consonants (chips & vowels).

I was looking at the chips only from that list, there are other good translations that may be two words - but it is a lot to go through.
Look forward Sir!

•••
•••
I am done for the day....1474 5L chips with double consonants

•••
•••
I've attached a list of the remaining 5L's with only the letters Q,Y,J,K,Z,X,C.

Only 3,362 of these remain out of the 16,807 possible combos. Some double letters too. This is getting wild, fast.

Attachments

• 5L - Q-Y-J-K-Z-X-C.rtf
    36.4 KB · Views: 44
•••
Thanks. I said I wasn't getting more but seeing that list got over 100 starting in z.
Some very nice ones in there that were still available to my surprise.

Not much available now for the letter z i'm afraid :)
Cheers Ali!

•••
What about 5L with doubles (front and back), for example LJQNN.com

Are they worth investing into ?

•••
These are available to register:

hqcjs.com
hqgjg.com
hrgdc.com
hsqfg.com
hstdj.com
htbqf.com
zkhdl.com
zljwt.com
zlxgk.com
zmzfj.com
zpnwd.com
zpnwn.com
zqtdh.com
zqzbh.com
xqddb.com
xskwc.com
xtgnj.com
xxjym.com
mzxht.com
ndscx.com

•••
if you remove vowels+v leave it at 20 letters and mix it all up, still get a lot of things left.

do chinese like a mixup soup like that one wonders

•••
Okay, so here is a good taste.

Like I said earlier... 1600 of these were available on Friday, and now it's down to around 800 available, but I made a list of the best keywords from that 800 - which comes out to 500 or so.

These are 5L chips with at least 1 repeating consonant that translate on Google. I hope this brings profit and success to all - cheers.

http://justpaste.it/p1ma

•••
Okay, so here is a good taste.

Like I said earlier... 1600 of these were available on Friday, and now it's down to around 800 available, but I made a list of the best keywords from that 800 - which comes out to 500 or so.

These are 5L chips with at least 1 repeating consonant that translate on Google. I hope this brings profit and success to all - cheers.

http://justpaste.it/p1ma

Thank you very much!

•••
Only 284 AAB + City Abbreviation chips left out of 10,000.

Here is the list.

Attachments

• AAB + City.rtf
    3.3 KB · Views: 45
•••
Only 284 BBA + City Abbreviation chips left out of 10,000.

Here is the list.

cheers thanks.
I read the chinese prefer their city abbreviations at start

what will I do if the chinese do not like my 5L.coms
I must do what chinese like and want.

•••
Those won't last long, if there's any left 2 hours from now I'll be shocked.

•••
cheers thanks.
I read the chinese prefer their city abbreviations at start

what will I do if the chinese do not like my 5L.coms
I must do what chinese like and want.

Here you go. 125 remaining out of 10,000 with City + AAB

Attachments

• City + AAB.rtf
    1.6 KB · Views: 50
•••
Here you go. 125 remaining out of 10,000 with City + AAB

lol
thanks
I didn't mean to make you work overtime
as it stands I am not taking the 5l chip train.
I don't think its headed anywhere near where the 4l is going.

but I wish all 5L train passangers super duper luck and profits!
no regrets.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back