Domain Empire

discuss 5L.com triple repeating pattern buyout

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
As far as I know, the remaining 5l.com's containing 3 of the same letters have officially been bought out as of today.

Do you think we'll see an increase in demand for these types of 5L.com's?

How long do you think it will take to buyout the remaining 5l.com chips?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold an awesome 5L.com today for mid $xxx :) Cant disclose price because buyer is reseller and might want to keep it confidential for reselling purpose!

ZZZxZ(dot)com

You sold too cheap.

Just about to finalize a sale via DN.com of $1.3k for a AAABA pattern.

Got an email from DN.com that they have received the funds from the buyer so it's definitely going through :)

•••
when can we expect 5l chips buyout ?

If it continues at this rate, we are looking at roughly 30 days till the remaining 5L chips are all taken.

Great signs Ali and might I add times !

I agree. It's really wild to see. We are literally a part of domain name history now. I usually don't get so excited, but i've put my skepticism aside and really thought it through. Wether or not China has a big impact on prices going up, doesn't matter... what matters is the internet is exponentially growing and the world is becoming more and more aware of the value in domain names.

Wether it's a 5L Chip, a two word brandable, or a 1 word super beast, value is going up. Period.

This is what happens when an entire country gets involved. What happens when another one does? Then another one? We grow and grow and grow.

In my opinion, it's one of the most exciting times in the history of domain names.

•••
5L's will rise in value, there is no doubt about it. It may take a little longer, but it's inevitable. Buyouts for every other possible variation of .anything have or are already happening. What comes after that? 5L.com. Just have to be patient, there is no reason to panic - they are obviously liquid, even at an early stage. More and more names are selling everyday and more and more names are being bought or registered. Hold fast, and be patient. It's tough, but it'll be worth it.

•••
I've attached a list of the remaining 5L's with only the letters Q,Y,J,K,Z,X,C.

Only 3,362 of these remain out of the 16,807 possible combos. Some double letters too. This is getting wild, fast.

Attachments

• 5L - Q-Y-J-K-Z-X-C.rtf
    36.4 KB · Views: 43
•••
•••
Lets agree not to sell ANY 5L.com for less than $150 and then who cares if there is a meaning or not :)

J/K :)

•••
Okay, so here is a good taste.

Like I said earlier... 1600 of these were available on Friday, and now it's down to around 800 available, but I made a list of the best keywords from that 800 - which comes out to 500 or so.

These are 5L chips with at least 1 repeating consonant that translate on Google. I hope this brings profit and success to all - cheers.

http://justpaste.it/p1ma

•••
But 7N (no 0 and 4) should still worth more than 5L CP. So I guess it is better to register 7N at the moment.

That's like selling sand on a beach.

•••
We were 45% bought out (chips) on Monday... We're now 61% bought out.

This is moving fast.

•••
Sold an awesome 5L.com today for mid $xxx :) Cant disclose price because buyer is reseller and might want to keep it confidential for reselling purpose!

ZZZxZ(dot)com

•••
In fact, you look at all the great domain investors registered upcoming domains on the cheap. I just saw Ron jacksons portfolio of a huge amount of LLL.biz a few hundred LNN.com's NNL.com's in 2004.

You think those where worth more than 2x or 3x the ref fee back then?

Look at them now. Laughing al l the way to the bank.

•••
Value of chips (according to chaomi.cc - prices almost coincide with the ones on 'western' marketplaces like gd, sedo and namejet):

LLL.com - $77140 (498188 yuan) LLL.net - $4240 (27388 yuan)
LLLL.com - $2148 (13876 yuan) LLLL.net - $233 (1510 yuan)
LLLLL.com - regfee

IMO, (and always compared to the value of other categories), 5Ls are the most undervalued assets. If a chip buyout doesn't occur soon and random 5Ls don't go to at least $40-$50/piece, values of LLL.net, LLLL.com and LLLL.net will fall dramatically. This might be the point where the bubble bursts or the biggest opportunity to make serious money as there are more than 1M available 5Ls.

Everything is relative. Some say 3.2M is a huge number but if you compare it to 160K it's just as big as 160K is to 8K. If 4L.coms continue to be valued at 2K+, 5Ls will rise.

•••
I just found a written note (on paper) with dozens of 6N.coms with triple repeating number and/or without "0" and "4". They were available few months back but I took only several of that type as I was not sure if they will be valuable.
LLLL.coms are at $2200 at the moment. Divide with 20 and you will get $110!!! But feel free to be pessimistic and divide with 60! You will get $36. ROI of 4 is great!

What is needed for the ROI of at least 4?

1. LLLL.com chip price around $2000
2. Buyout of LLLLL.com chips
3. You need to register LLLLL.com! (this is the most important :) )

This is just my personal opinion. Yes, I believe in 5L.com chips and I expect them at floor of at least $25+ at some point of 2016

•••
I see a increase in Dec .as mostbofof the patterns soldnout ..complete 5l buyout will take 2 months with 50℅ remaining
The buyout seems to have accelerated in the past 72 hours, I think 2 month time frame will be cut in half, the momentum is building quite rapidly.

•••
Still the demand for 5l is very low....buyout has to happen and market chart should go up :)

I am seeing many 5L.com chips being backordered around $59,$69 that is a good indication this could rise to $100 very quickly for triple premium

•••
Yes I keep asking about that but no one has answered this question. Is Google translate translating names based on acronyms or is it assuming vowels and guessing at the meaning?

For example, GYFSQ translates into "high voltage generator" (may be available). But GYSFQ is not words but initials, ie, an acronym. But Google translate is not an acronym reader. So how is it reading this?

See that's the thing I don't know why we can't get someone who actually speaks Chinese to say GYSFQ is High Voltage Generator, correct, or no Google is completely crazy.

If a Chinese person asks me if H-O-T-D-O-G means some kind of a pork or beef product usually served on a bun, I am not going to be like I don't know.

It would be nice to get actual answers not stuff like Google is not always right or it is not what you think. SPELL it out what does it mean ?

•••
cheers thanks.
I read the chinese prefer their city abbreviations at start

what will I do if the chinese do not like my 5L.coms
I must do what chinese like and want.

Here you go. 125 remaining out of 10,000 with City + AAB

Attachments

• City + AAB.rtf
    1.6 KB · Views: 50
•••
Chinese people learned so much about domaining from us on this forum. It would be really nice if they explain to us things we don't understand and are related to this trend.

•••
I'm no expert, but I believe that Q,Y,J,K,Z,X,C are pronounceable in the Chinese Pinyin.

Can anyone confirm this?

You ARE a expert and you ARE correct.

*Disclaimer
I am NOT Chinese, I'm Puerto rican but did eat fried rice for dinner.

•••
You ARE a expert and you ARE correct.

expert-advice_admin05211337fwe.jpg

•••
•••
•••
5L.com prices are increasing.Any views regarding floor price
Higher quality stuff you are looking at $40-100 reseller pricing, with significant meaning the dropcatchers are seeing $100-200 in auction, lots of $59 $69 backorders for triple letters

•••
5Ls and 7Ns chips will probably be the last buyouts in .com zone (considering only numbers or letters, not mix)

If we look at the rarity side, 5L.com chips with triple repeating letter (24000 combinations) are rarer than random 4L.com chips (160000 combinations) which have floor price around $2000 at the moment.

I am trying to figure floor price for random 5L.com chips after buyout, but I there are so many factors making it impossible. Most important factor is market :)
However, I count on at least $25+ for any 5L.com chip after buyout, as long as price of random 4L.com chips is $1000+.
There are 20x more 5L.com chips than 4L.com chips. So if only looking rarity 4L.com chips price should be divided with 20. Divide with 40 just in case and you get $25 if floor price of random 4L.com chip is $1000. If $2000, then $50, If $3000 then $75 and so on.
That should be floor price for random 5L.com chip after buyout. Repeaters should have higher price. That is if we look rarity, and I think it will be looked to determine floor price.
Meaning? It is a plus. Cars.com is random LLLL.com which floor price is around $300 at the moment, but because of its meaning it is seven figures domains. I believe it will be the case with chips too.

I noticed Chinese are taking random 5L.com chips, without any special meaning (as far as I could check). This makes me to believe rarity would be leading factor in determining floor price.

Future is bright, at least as long as 4L.com chips are at $1000+. You cant have cheapest liquid domain in .com (obviously the king and main/most secure/most stable extension) at $1000+ levels, or even on $300+ levels (random 4L.coms) if you want collectables in digital world (and I believe that is a goal). There are way to low 4L.coms and less and 5N.coms and less so 6N.coms and 5L.coms at stable prices are something what is needed. There is a possibility that even 7N.coms chips will be included.

Now take all 4L.coms and 5N.coms and less and calculate their floor price with number of combinations. You will get only few billion dollars. That is nothing for China wealth. If they want to put their money in digital assets they need much more. Therefore they need 5L.com chips, 6N.coms and even 7N.com chips. They also need stable digital assets with price up to $100-$200, and currently only chance for that are 5L.com chips and 6N.coms.
They are known as gamblers and I think they will risk to see if this plan will work in the future.

That is my opinion, which of course might be wrong, but I made my investment decisions based on this and will wait to see the outcome :)

•••
i noticed a large decrease in the amount of triple and quad (cbbbc, ccbbb, cbbbb, etc) consecutive names expiring. I assume the domain holders are keeping them with the big jump in 5L lately.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back