IT.COM

discuss 5L.com triple repeating pattern buyout

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
As far as I know, the remaining 5l.com's containing 3 of the same letters have officially been bought out as of today.

Do you think we'll see an increase in demand for these types of 5L.com's?

How long do you think it will take to buyout the remaining 5l.com chips?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very true - nothing really makes sense in the Chinese market.

Hence Mr Wang is after a business DN from me with vowels.

Again thank you to @DomainVP for creating that list much appreciated.

Picked a few nice ones.
Exactly... I dropped a 5L.com pronounceable for you bro yesterday. Check G account.

•••
The guy in the bar... might be absolutely right or there's another option no one has thought of yet...

**puts tin foil hat on**

It could be possible that the Chinese want to slow our progress of registering domains by spreading disinformation so they can register domains faster than us at whichever trend is currently on fire.

If I were a big time player in China with 100's of staff reggin names for me. I would be very clever and very crafty and create forum accounts at all the 'western' domain forums and then proceed to spread confusion and disinformation as much as possible. I would also message random domainers via email and any contact forms I can find to get that message out.

**removes tin foil hat**

Obviously that's just me and my usual paranoid thinking.

" When you hear hoofbeats thinks horses not zebras. "

It's more than likely Pinyin translation is wrong and what we're seeing is part of a pump or a bubble and there will be a market correction, could be in 2 months or in 2 years or likely around renewal time. My gut is that bubbles/pumps led by the largest country on the planet (1.4 billion people) tend to last a lot longer than "the western world"...

Pure random speculation. Food for thought.
Spot on

•••
LLLLL.com the same floor price as LLLL.org ?

Anyone care to take a guess?

•••
LLLLL.com the same floor price as LLLL.org ?

Anyone care to take a guess?

if you mean chips then no... org>>com
if you mean non chip then yes.. com=org=regfee.

•••
if you mean chips then no... org>>com
if you mean non chip then yes.. com=org=regfee.

Very soon, this will get reversed. :)

•••
Very soon, this will get reversed. :)

I agree, there have been roughly 150,000+ registrations of 5L chips over the course of the last 3 days.

•••
Great signs Ali and might I add times !

•••
when can we expect 5l chips buyout ?

•••
Before Christmas, or even earlier.

•••
when can we expect 5l chips buyout ?

If it continues at this rate, we are looking at roughly 30 days till the remaining 5L chips are all taken.

Great signs Ali and might I add times !

I agree. It's really wild to see. We are literally a part of domain name history now. I usually don't get so excited, but i've put my skepticism aside and really thought it through. Wether or not China has a big impact on prices going up, doesn't matter... what matters is the internet is exponentially growing and the world is becoming more and more aware of the value in domain names.

Wether it's a 5L Chip, a two word brandable, or a 1 word super beast, value is going up. Period.

This is what happens when an entire country gets involved. What happens when another one does? Then another one? We grow and grow and grow.

In my opinion, it's one of the most exciting times in the history of domain names.

•••
•••
•••
But 7N (no 0 and 4) should still worth more than 5L CP. So I guess it is better to register 7N at the moment.

•••
But 7N (no 0 and 4) should still worth more than 5L CP. So I guess it is better to register 7N at the moment.

That's like selling sand on a beach.

•••
They are pretty close.

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 4.24.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 4.25.09 PM.png

•••
And that's only going to get bigger and bigger. For both 7N's and 5L's.

•••
Recent 5L sales and this is only the beginning. Once the ending Chips are gone these will double in price.

gzfzc.com - $304 - 2015-11-18 - DropCatch
shypp.com - $301 - 2015-11-18 - NameJet
szkjy.com - $271 - 2015-11-18 - NameJet
shcbn.com - $245 - 2015-11-18 - DropCatch
gzbwc.com - $244 - 2015-11-18 - DropCatch
gzscf.com - $224 - 2015-11-18 - DropCatch

•••
Recent 5L sales and this is only the beginning. Once the ending Chips are gone these will double in price.

gzfzc.com - $304 - 2015-11-18 - DropCatch
shypp.com - $301 - 2015-11-18 - NameJet
szkjy.com - $271 - 2015-11-18 - NameJet
shcbn.com - $245 - 2015-11-18 - DropCatch
gzbwc.com - $244 - 2015-11-18 - DropCatch
gzscf.com - $224 - 2015-11-18 - DropCatch

all these are starting with city code

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This should help everyone out..

China city CODE

•••
all these are starting with city code

Yup and those have all long been registered. Pretty wild stuff. If early sales of City + ABC or the like, are at $300+ we are likely going to see very dramatic increase in not only 5L's, but a small % value increase in 2L, 3L and 4L (as if they aren't pricey enough yet) :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back