IT.COM

discuss 5L.com triple repeating pattern buyout

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
As far as I know, the remaining 5l.com's containing 3 of the same letters have officially been bought out as of today.

Do you think we'll see an increase in demand for these types of 5L.com's?

How long do you think it will take to buyout the remaining 5l.com chips?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many of these online translators are not giving you accurate translations, they do not translate to what you think they do.

I agree. Like I said - keeping in mind that they are rough translations.

Finding that some 5L's with vowels I would consider 'good' based on translation were taken by Chinese & Western buyers is also a sign that the translator can at least give you the gist of what it would translate out to.

Last edited:
•••
Still the demand for 5l is very low....buyout has to happen and market chart should go up :)

I am seeing many 5L.com chips being backordered around $59,$69 that is a good indication this could rise to $100 very quickly for triple premium

•••
5l buy out has to happen ....to create abuzz with 42 % to go i feel 5l will heat up jan 2016

•••
Many of these online translators are not giving you accurate translations, they do not translate to what you think they do.
Yes I keep asking about that but no one has answered this question. Is Google translate translating names based on acronyms or is it assuming vowels and guessing at the meaning?

For example, GYFSQ translates into "high voltage generator" (may be available). But GYSFQ is not words but initials, ie, an acronym. But Google translate is not an acronym reader. So how is it reading this?

•••
Hello everyone, since your all talking about triple repeaters, I was wondering if anyone knew if there's any value with LLLN and NLLL as long as the 3L's are the same? For example, I have CCC0.NET and 4GGG.NET. Would appreciate some opinions on this. Thanks

•••
5l buy out has to happen ....to create abuzz with 42 % to go i feel 5l will heat up jan 2016

Assuming your percentage is correct at 42% that means 58% are already taken in the second week of November. You are saying that it will "heat up" in January???

•••
Assuming your percentage is correct at 42% that means 58% are already taken in the second week of November. You are saying that it will "heat up" in January???
The registrations tend to be viral, keep putting those lists outs there, people simply cut, and paste it, and buy them up.

Everytime I see a list go up here, it is bought up.

A no limit black friday .com special could do some damage.

•••
•••
The registrations tend to be viral, keep putting those lists outs there, people simply cut, and paste it, and buy them up.

Everytime I see a list go up here, it is bought up.

A no limit black friday .com special could do some damage.

I agree
Now is the time to buy what remains at reg fee. If you wait till jan you'll be paying $125+ here at NP.

•••
Here is a list of ABBCA

"SOME" are available not all, lets just say someone went on a shopping spree.
GD 35% off BULK orders!
CJCRMN35

Attachments

• ABBCA_1.txt
    30.5 KB · Views: 38
•••
i meant market for 5L will be in jan or dec end only ....

•••
Yes I keep asking about that but no one has answered this question. Is Google translate translating names based on acronyms or is it assuming vowels and guessing at the meaning?

It's the phonetic translation based on what the letter combos 'sound' like.

Which is why vowels aren't that bad, pinyin uses aeiou for words.

Phonetic translation is only available through the web interface, which is why it won't work through the Google supplied api for translate.

•••
Check this:

Me:

Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-11-17T05:29:57Z
Creation Date: 2015-11-17T05:29:57Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-11-17T05:29:57Z

Chinese guy:

Registrar URL: http://www.22.cn
Updated Date: 2015-11-17T05:28:52Z
Creation Date: 2015-11-17T05:28:52Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-11-17T05:28:52Z

I am sure if I waited only few more seconds he will take my domain too! It is random letters 5L.com, but with strong translation. Both domains, his and mine have very similar translation (but not the same) and the only difference is second letter.

This is crazy, a real hunt!!!

•••
Check this:

Me:

Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-11-17T05:29:57Z
Creation Date: 2015-11-17T05:29:57Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-11-17T05:29:57Z

Chinese guy:

Registrar URL: http://www.22.cn
Updated Date: 2015-11-17T05:28:52Z
Creation Date: 2015-11-17T05:28:52Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-11-17T05:28:52Z

I am sure if I waited only few more seconds he will take my domain too! It is random letters 5L.com, but with strong translation. Both domains, his and mine have very similar translation (but not the same) and the only difference is second letter.

This is crazy, a real hunt!!!

Crazy indeed, By the time a create a list most are gone.
HUGE buyout in progress and as your post shows... Every second counts.

•••
Yes, each second is important!

•••

For example, GYFSQ translates into "high voltage generator" (may be available). But GYSFQ is not words but initials, ie, an acronym. But Google translate is not an acronym reader. So how is it reading this?

See that's the thing I don't know why we can't get someone who actually speaks Chinese to say GYSFQ is High Voltage Generator, correct, or no Google is completely crazy.

If a Chinese person asks me if H-O-T-D-O-G means some kind of a pork or beef product usually served on a bun, I am not going to be like I don't know.

It would be nice to get actual answers not stuff like Google is not always right or it is not what you think. SPELL it out what does it mean ?

•••
•••
I agree. I wasted so much time trying to translate with Google that I missed regging as many 4L.orgs as I wanted. Now I wonder if the translations are even right!

•••
If a Chinese person asks me if H-O-T-D-O-G means some kind of a pork or beef product usually served on a bun, I am not going to be like I don't know.

What if you knew that they would build a better hotdog than you and gain an advantage... Would you still give them that info?

Get my point?

•••
Or they may say it sucks even though it's very valuable and then have a friend make a low offer to buy it from you.:guilty:

•••
What if you knew that they would build a better hotdog than you and gain an advantage... Would you still give them that info?

Get my point?

Oh no that's fine, if people don't want to share I have no problem with that it accomplishes a few things,

1) tells me not to share info and get friends to stop doing the same
2) puts a premium on info
3) confirmation that we are not getting the real info

Just say you don't want to share for strategic reasons, that is better than someone giving bogus info or misleading members by saying something is something that it is not.

•••
5L.net and 5L.org chips with triple repeat are CLEARED as well

•••
Oh no that's fine, if people don't want to share I have no problem with that it accomplishes a few things,

1) tells me not to share info and get friends to stop doing the same
2) puts a premium on info
3) confirmation that we are not getting the real info

Just say you don't want to share for strategic reasons, that is better than someone giving bogus info or misleading members by saying something is something that it is not.

"For the record I'm Puerto Rican and barely speak Spanish".

1. You should do the exact opposite, gather 5 or more ppl and buy and build as a group.

2. "Info" has been a premium since the creation of fire (literally).

3. Don't depend on anyone for "real info" person or Google. You have been here for years, surely you should know that due diligence is your own reward.

As for sharing..I don't know if your directing to statement to me or not.

I posted a file with with the remaining ABBCA and a 35% GD coupon. Don't know what else I could give. Ask!

•••
•••
Any idea what a LLLN.NET triple repeater is worth right now?
I really think there will be some nice future value in AAAB and AAAN in .net and .org, but i guess it is not the thread. Would be could to setup a thread on those.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back