domain 1984.io) Mark Z. Year of Birth!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZapNano

:(Top Member
Impact
1984.io Mark Zuckerberg year of birth?? Facebook founder.

Your thoughts and opinions. Any potential for this domain?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It said it is your first day here? I think you are in disguised. You have another account. You act like a veteran. Or just you and your bahavoiral issue; it matters.

•••
I've got news for you: the world is not out to get you okay?

Stop thinking people are negative and making a big deal out of something as insignificant as a "No value" opinion about an appraisal request you made.
Yes what you gave, is what you will receive ..

•••
It said it is your first day here? I think you are in disguised. You have another account. You act like a veteran. Or just you and your bahavoiral issue; it matters.

What? Yes it is my first day here and I couldn't help but laugh at what you just said. Do you realize how crazy that is? You are paranoic saying "You have another account. You act like a veteran", as I said before, the world is not out to get you. Relax.

•••
What? Yes it is my first day here and I couldn't help but laugh at what you just said. Do you realize how crazy that is? You are paranoic saying "You have another account. You act like a veteran", as I said before, the world is not out to get you. Relax.
Normally most first day members; just mostly do observation and lots of readings. But you seems like a veteran already. Roaming around acting like expert of everything; and throwing toxic bahavoir. Wow!

•••
You is worst paranoiac and ZiKa virus put together...

•••
Normally most first day members; just mostly do observation and lots of readings. But you seems like a veteran already. Roaming around acting like expert of everything; and throwing toxic bahavoir. Wow!

Understand that just because I am new to this forum I don't necessarily have to be new to the industry or be shy about commenting on my first day here.

•••
Understand that just because I am new to this forum I don't necessarily have to be new to the industry or be shy about commenting on my first day here.
So show your behavior to Nempro Community already....

•••
What you Gave is What You is going to receive!

•••
•••

Don't waste your time to argue with @ZapNano You can check her other appraisal threads. This person doesn't listen to anyone who says that her "million dollars" handregs are worth reg fee.

Cheers

•••
Don't waste your time to argue with @ZapNano You can check her other appraisal threads. This person doesn't listen to anyone who says that her "million dollars" handregs are worth reg fee.

Cheers

Exactly! Thank you for the advice.

•••

Cheers
I don't listen to you and you and to those people around you that has similar bahavoirs you. Your domain are the only one is valuable!! Yes, I'm wasting my time talking to you and you!! You came in and you try to take care of him? Hmmmmm.

•••
•••
•••
You just found your compatibilities, now you both take care of each other; and please make sure don't forget to put a sign "Do not disturb" and have a happy life :)

•••
While I stand the risk of being flamed, I must say @zapno, the observations of @koskov seems right, kindly see it as a help when people give their appraisal no matter how dastard and ill- formed you think the appraisal is, It is just an opinion after all, they may be right and they may be wrong, but thank them for their time.Some of my no value appraisal domains have sold for many values, Some of my much value are yet to have even an inquiry.

•••

Cheers
I was going to right this, but you were quicker.

•••
@ZapNano and @Ryan Dominic

@ others

Lets get back the thread on topic. ZapNano, you can disagree with the person and you too Ryan (by the way, welcome to the community) and also discuss in a civilized way. There is no need to attack each other and now move on.

•••
@ZapNano and @Ryan Dominic

@ others

Lets get back the thread on topic. ZapNano, you can disagree with the person and you too Ryan (by the way, welcome to the community) and also discuss in a civilized way. There is no need to attack each other and now move on.
Since you are a moderator, have a look at her threads (in the appraisal section at last). It is so clear,.
I can't understand that by giving a few bucks to namepros, allows you to do whatever you want here. Unfortunately this is not the first case.

•••
Since you are a moderator, have a look at her threads (in the appraisal section at last). It is so clear,.
I can't understand that by giving a few bucks to namepros, allows you to do whatever you want here. Unfortunately this is not the first case.

EM,we can all disagree and that is what makes us different but no need to start a fight. Furthermore, if you dont want to reply to a certain user you can always ignore their threads. I dont suggest this of course and it would be better if we all act in a professional way:)

•••
@koskov & @-EM- both of you are trouble makers. You came right directly to personal attacked. I did not asked you to come in this room and bring your behavioral issues. Then you try to spread yours swings and poop all over.. Both of your behaviors is in need of appraisals. ...

•••
Those two are so disrespectful; my real topic was about a domain. But instead, they make trouble. They are in constant pain!!

•••
You have $100 is always going to be $100! That's why school wants you to learn basic math. So numbers has some value!! And currency number will never fade....

•••
Those two are so disrespectful; my real topic was about a domain. But instead, they make trouble. They are in constant pain!!
drop it please and focus on your thread , and in the future, try to accept the opinions of those who are taking time to give you their opinions , for sure , you might not like some , but you will have to deal with.

•••
Is there a history of 4 number sales in .IO? Don't see much value in this one.

@ZapNano, your appraisal threads all seem to follow the same pattern. You post a domain for appraisal, most others don't see any value, then it turns into an argument.

I would suggest you start to consider appraisals from other people. Many people taking time to leave appraisals are successful in this field and tend to know what they are talking about.

Brad

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back