domain 1984.io) Mark Z. Year of Birth!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZapNano

:(Top Member
Impact
1984.io Mark Zuckerberg year of birth?? Facebook founder.

Your thoughts and opinions. Any potential for this domain?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
No value? Really! Hmmmm. If I was born to this year, this year will be special for me. Moreover, it is precious!

Yes, no value. Well, it would be special to you, but investments don't happen based on that.

I can sell a domain like that based on the type of reasoning you used, but for that to be possible I would need to target a particular type of audience with a certain personality, a degree of eccentricity and obsession over the subject matter.

•••
Yes, no value. Well, it would be special to you, but investments don't happen based on that.

I can sell a domain like that based on the type of reasoning you used, but for that to be possible I would need to target a particular type of audience with a certain personality, a degree of eccentricity and obsession over the subject matter.
You are thinking so heavy for this and that. Perhaps untangle yourself for being focus in the only one possibility. In general, people used things for not only that direction. I can give a sensible examples for this domain: used as a diary or a blog. A blog for things that happens today and yesterday. It can be products or world event and life events. Share the world and open your mind the unknown.possibility

•••
You are thinking so heavy for this and that. Perhaps untangle yourself for being focus in the only one possibility. In general, people used things for not only that direction. I can give a sensible examples for this domain: used as a diary or a blog. A blog for things that happens today and yesterday. It can be products or world event and life events. Share the world and open your mind the unknown.possibility

Well you are the only closed-minded here. Why ask for an appraisal if you are going to disagree with the first person that contradicts your beliefs? And then talk about being open to possibilities. Quite ironic.

•••
You can not sell a domain like this. There is only ONE of this! And dot oi is a smart extension.

•••
You can not sell a domain like this. There is only ONE of this! And dot oi is a smart extension.

.io is not a smart extension, it is a popular extension for startups actually. And they don't want a domain in numbers for obvious reasons.

•••
Well you are the only closed-minded here. Why ask for an appraisal if you are going to disagree with the first person that contradicts your beliefs? And then talk about being open to possibilities. Quite ironic.
Well, you are certainly right; I did asked. However, it does not mean I will not countered your super negativities thoughts and opinions. Of this matter!

•••
Well, you are certainly right; I did asked. However, it does not mean I will not countered your super negativities thoughts and opinions. Of this matter!

Those weren't negative thoughts. If I came here and said "you are a delusional fool obsessed over Mark's birthday and you will never sell that domain" that would be negative.

I didn't do that.

I just told you my opinion, you are free to disagree, but not talk about being open minded when you are not.

•••
.io is not a smart extension, it is a popular extension for startups actually. And they don't want a domain in numbers for obvious reasons.
How come you are for sure that people don't like numbers for any reason. Numbers, are being used in all kinds of things! You made your statement to that mentioned above; perhaps you never seen any numbers that have been used for anything in that area? Hmmmm.

•••
How come you are for sure that people don't like numbers for any reason. Numbers, are being used in all kinds of things! You made your statement to that mentioned above; perhaps you never seen any numbers that have been used for anything in that area? Hmmmm.

People who are serious about startups or business want to create their reality, not get stuck in some birthday date and make that their website. For that you have other ways to make a particular date or number memorable doesn't have to be a website.

You asked for appraisal and I told you that it doesn't have the potential to sell. Period. And by sell I mean sell for a substantial sum.

•••
Those weren't negative thoughts. If I came here and said "you are a delusional fool obsessed over Mark's birthday and you will never sell that domain" that would be negative.

I didn't do that.

I just told you my opinion, you are free to disagree, but not talk about being open minded when you are not.
Delusional fool and obsessed? You are, is this term! And all your statements that you have mentioned above are best fit for your behavior. Your first intro is "No Value" yes, is not a negative thought and cretizising my thoughts and opinions. Telling me I'm a delusion fool and obsessed! Perhaps, I never mentioned any example beside that. You is delusion and fool of it! I seen you have given no value appraisals for the other members also. This indicates you are in constant pain! Sorry that your world is a.missed

•••
People who are serious about startups or business want to create their reality, not get stuck in some birthday date and make that their website. For that you have other ways to make a particular date or number memorable doesn't have to be a website.

You asked for appraisal and I told you that it doesn't have the potential to sell. Period. And by sell I mean sell for a substantial sum.
So the phrase you throughout "NO value" only pertains to only, only one purpose.
So if this name is being used for personal and used for beside that you have mentioned, so there zero value? You is a zero value!

•••
The term VALUE, in your world it's only derived from monetary! This alone I can smell you a mile away. ..

•••
So the phrase you throughout "NO value" only pertains to only, only one purpose.
So if this name is being used for personal and used for beside that you have mentioned, so there zero value? You is a zero value!

First I didn't call you delusional, what I said was:

"If I came here and said "you are a delusional fool obsessed over Mark's birthday and you will never sell that domain" that would be negative."

You is a zero value!

Am I? Because you took the time to go through my replies to other users as you said

I seen you have given no value appraisals for the other members also

Now, accept that commercially it has no value. It might have value for you personally. That's all I said. Accept it and get over it. If you can't do that don't ask for a public appraisal. What's the point if you don't accept any answer?

•••
First I didn't call you delusional, what I said was:

"If I came here and said "you are a delusional fool obsessed over Mark's birthday and you will never sell that domain" that would be negative."

Am I? Because you took the time to go through my replies to other users as you said

Now, accept that commercially it has no value. It might have value for you personally. That's all I said. Accept it and get over it. If you can't do that don't ask for a public appraisal. What's the point if you don't accept any answer?
You have behavioral issues period!

•••
You have behavioral issues period!

You throw the tantrum and I have behavioral issues? Haha You should leave Psychology and go for stand up comedy.

•••
Don't try to negotiate your own statements and intro. You have mentioned all those terms, phrases and sentences; this mean that is your intention and you want it to be directed. Dude, I'm might be stupid but not that stupid.

•••
Don't try to negotiate your own statements and intro. You have mentioned all those terms, phrases and sentences; this mean that is your intention and you want it to be directed. Dude, I'm might be stupid but not that stupid.

You said I was negative and I just showed you what a negative reply would be. It was an illustrative statement as an example. As you said, those are my statements, so I know perfectly well why I made them, you don't. You are just interpreting them through your lenses.

•••
•••
You said I was negative and I just showed you what a negative reply would be. It was an illustrative statement as an example. As you said, those are my statements, so I know perfectly well why I made them, you don't. You are just interpreting them through your lenses.
You are all over negative!! Try to mellow this down too.

•••
You are all over negative!! Try to mellow this down too.

I've got news for you: the world is not out to get you okay?

Stop thinking people are negative and making a big deal out of something as insignificant as a "No value" opinion about an appraisal request you made.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back